Fuji X-E1/X-E2/X-E2S/X-E3 Owners Thread

So you had enough of the Xpro Alistair?
The -Pro1 is a nice enough camera - but I don't use the OVF and that's it's one USP. Since I bought the -E2 it's sat on the shelf with a body cap on. It's become a shelf queen, and I've enough film cameras in that role already!

I'd rather have two bodies I can set-up exactly the same with a different lens on each, the -E2 is a better size in my hand, and the -E2 performs better for manual focus with adapted lenses which is the way I shoot about 80% of the time. If I can swing £250 for the -Pro1 (with Gariz case and strap) that's most of the way towards an -E2 the next time a refurb comes available.

X-E2, XF23mm

I had my X-E2 delivered at the weekend and I was very excited! Took it out to a an 'informal' after wedding party Saturday night to have a play with it.

It feels great it the hand after you get use to not holding a DSLR...

Heres a pic of my son, this is straight from the camera so was impressed with its colours, I normally shoot in RAW only. I cant seem to get onto Flikr at the moment to get the BB codes.... so lets hope this works...

View attachment 39783

They was, this is the reason why I went to the X-E2 from my Canon, it is so portable and a pleasure to work with. I just got to get useto to the controls now but its all fun :)

Looks like you either missed focus with the first one or he was moving too quick for your shutter speed.....
Yea you are right, thanks for the feedback... it was an excuse to show off my new toy but a few more outings I should get useto the controls etc and produce some better shots :)

Back