Fuji X-E1/X-E2/X-E2S/X-E3 Owners Thread

Black...

Tbh it's the silver that's attracted me to fuji in the first place, I'll only be using the primes anyway.

I know I wasn't sure about it but then read reviews saw the price then thought gotta be good deal for the extra £200.

I'd like to give macro a go. Has anyone used non Fuji extension tubes with the 18-55 or 55-200. Any recommendations?

Thanks

So obviously a second or third battery is a must is fuji the best one or maybe a third party?

They look very nice but expensive just for a case, I prefer the L plate serves more uses and gives you a bigger grip

So obviously a second or third battery is a must is fuji the best one or maybe a third party?
I've now had two Fuji original NP-95 batteries for my X100 die on me - one of which swelled up so it no longer even fits in the camera! I'll be going third party next time...

I've now had two Fuji original NP-95 batteries for my X100 die on me - one of which swelled up so it no longer even fits in the camera! I'll be going third party next time...
Never had a problem with third party batteries. Just as good imo

The hahnel ones are £29 instead of £49 for Fuji ones no brainer really

Agree with all above apart from the beard bit mine grows ginger n grey! :D

Last edited:
Ex-Pro batteries are the law as are Larmor screen protectors.

So, lets recap...

· Silver body
· 18mm f2 prime because it's the biz
· Gariz case (a kitten dies everytime you buy a different case)
· Ex-Pro batteries
· Larmor screen protector (again, a kitten gets it if you buy other lesser brands)
· Beard
Is there a hipster bag to get as well?

Ex-Pro batteries are the law as are Larmor screen protectors.

So, lets recap...

· Silver body
· 18mm f2 prime because it's the biz
· Gariz case (a kitten dies everytime you buy a different case)
· Ex-Pro batteries
· Larmor screen protector (again, a kitten gets it if you buy other lesser brands)
· Beard
Me to a tee, well minus the screen protector, and the beards not ginger :D

Here's a curve ball, neck strap or wrist strap?

Back