Fuji X-E1/X-E2/X-E2S/X-E3 Owners Thread

I have a thinktank retrospective for my dslr kit so might buy the smallest one for the x-e2s.

I think it makes sense. X-E series is for enthusiastics, it's not for pro. So everything have to make sense. The labelling on X-E2 no longer makes sense, the addition of AUTO button also appeals to beginners.

People with X-E2 know how the firmware evolved. New people coming into the camera system doesn't. So starting with proper labels is the best way.

I'm glad they just didn't release a updated X-E2 and only way to find out is via serial number. Like how they solved the stuck aperture blades on X100 without telling anyone.

The firmware will be able to be pushed further as there are hardware upgrades to e2s.

I'm sure why they brought out the xe2 s? there seems little point

Easier to market the raft of changes that their investment in producing FW 4.0 brought with a new model - production line changes would have had minimal costs, and they'd benefit from no confusion over old specsheets and stories floating about on old websites etc.

Morning everyone, the very nice Mr Posty man has just delivered a parcel containing a x-e2s 18-55 & a spare battery not sure who ordered that for me but thank you...... Oh yeah it was me! Lol
Play time.

Morning everyone, the very nice Mr Posty man has just delivered a parcel containing a x-e2s 18-55 & a spare battery not sure who ordered that for me but thank you...... Oh yeah it was me! Lol
Play time.

Great stuff Andy, looking forward to seeing some of your images with it.(y)

George.

Anyone know of a shutter release, just a simple one for some long exposures, but not those that fit in the shutter button?

First outing with my X-E2 and 18-55 at a friend's wedding. Not anything but a few off the cuff shots but really enjoyed using it, and everyone bloody loved the thing.. Most thinking it was a film camera!

Attachments

• DSCF1734.JPG
    DSCF1734.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 41
  • DSCF1909.JPG
    DSCF1909.JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 40
  • DSCF1934.JPG
    DSCF1934.JPG
    113.6 KB · Views: 42
That's awful. Especially as your own dog licks you for one reason or another.

Seems I fit the bill with most of my kit, XE2 but in black, 18mm amongst the lenses, Ex Pro (white series) batteries, half gariz case.... Just looking at the straps to match my grey, ginger and white beard :)

Oh, no, have my x100s in chrome, but I love the black finish. Bought it especially for street although I'm not sure it makes much difference. Great and enjoyable cameras either way :)

How's the playtime going, Andy?
:)
To be honest not had much time trying to decorate the kitchen before I tell her in doors I've bought another camera! ;)
I did charge the battery & put it in, tell u what it's light compared to my D90 with sigma zoom on
So looking forward to using it probably be next week now on nights over the weekend.
Going Wasps vs Tiger's at the Ricoh in a couple of weeks will take it with me I think.

You've caught a great expression on the dogs face, Andrew. Really like the dof too

Back