Fuji x100/S/T/F Owners Thread

Perhaps it'll be Fs. Then S...hang on..

Anyone use cokin filters ? I'm thinking of getting something to add to my travel bag - just a 3 stop ND and soft grad. I'm not wanting to spend Lee money so it's either £50 on the format 67mm travel kit or Cokin but I'm not sure how "good" they are ?

Anyone use cokin filters ? I'm thinking of getting something to add to my travel bag - just a 3 stop ND and soft grad. I'm not wanting to spend Lee money so it's either £50 on the format 67mm travel kit or Cokin but I'm not sure how "good" they are ?

Is the inbuilt ND no good then?

That's fine, yes but not for sunrise / sunsets really. When a grad would be helpful ....sometimes the inbuilt ND isn't enough

Has anyone changed from a X100T to the F and thinks it is worth it? I'm ready to press the button!

I think the XPRO 1 is going, just need to focus :)

I'd love to have just one camera - the X100F but I cannot part with my superb X-Pro1 and 10-24 zoom as it's so good for landscape - nor my X-T1 and 18-55/55-200 zooms as that setup is great for everything else. I think my X100F is going to be my take anywhere camera and the others are going to be used for more considered photography.

I'd love to have just one camera - the X100F but I cannot part with my superb X-Pro1 and 10-24 zoom as it's so good for landscape - nor my X-T1 and 18-55/55-200 zooms as that setup is great for everything else. I think my X100F is going to be my take anywhere camera and the others are going to be used for more considered photography.
I know Andrew,it wasn't an easy decision but I have so much going on in my life that I'm trying to simplify things and thats why i made the decision.lovely camera though.

I know Andrew,it wasn't an easy decision but I have so much going on in my life that I'm trying to simplify things and thats why i made the decision.lovely camera though.

This is my trouble - I've had all the 'systems' and bought lots of stuff over the years - I don't do more considered photography anymore so initial impressions are positive for the X100F as my take everywhere/always with me camera.

:)

This is my trouble - I've had all the 'systems' and bought lots of stuff over the years - I don't do more considered photography anymore so initial impressions are positive for the X100F as my take everywhere/always with me camera.

:)

Yeah. I've got D500 and lenses. Not used it since Sep last year.
Sold my Full Frame bodies.
Love my F

So why do I keep looking at X-T2...

Yeah. I've got D500 and lenses. Not used it since Sep last year.
Sold my Full Frame bodies.
Love my F

So why do I keep looking at X-T2...

lol wow you not used your D500 since Sept :)
I don't know why your looking at the XT2 Trev,minimilist is the name of the game now ;)

Back