Fuji x100/S/T/F Owners Thread

Yup this really shows why the upgrade paid off. This image truly captures a scene you would never have been able to take with your x100 times 8 is it now? Or the d750,a7,xpro 1 ,xt20 yadda yadda yadda...hehe
I was actually waiting for that comment but thats the beauty of pleasing myself lol

Just walking the dog (and my X100F) across Selborne Common this morning - haven't been there for about 10 years although it's not far away - and came out of the trees to find these two Lawnmowers enjoying the sun.

Lawnmowers_zpsxbtcg99w.jpg

It seems that increasingly many conservation bodies are using these to keep the undergrowth down - a good idea but just look at those horns. Needless to say that my faithful hound found a reason to slink off.

Just walking the dog (and my X100F) across Selborne Common this morning - haven't been there for about 10 years although it's not far away - and came out of the trees to find these two Lawnmowers enjoying the sun.

Lawnmowers_zpsxbtcg99w.jpg

It seems that increasingly many conservation bodies are using these to keep the undergrowth down - a good idea but just look at those horns. Needless to say that my faithful hound found a reason to slink off.
whats that at the back of the animal?

Yes i have a pure black one also,she was a rescue along with her kittens,i will post a pic ,cant remember which camera,not that its important ,

And the photo wasnt meant to show off the whys and wherefores of camera change,thats a personel matter so no need to emphasize :fuji: for photopaque by the way not you Richard lol

Last edited:
And the photo wasnt meant to show off the whys and wherefores of camera change,thats a personel matter so no need to emphasize :fuji:

You getting at me, it was meant to emphasise I can take pussy shots as well, though with a different camera.

(Phew got out of that one):p.

Last edited:
Must say the F and the new Case are 4 Steps up in Quality than the X100 and Case, Exceptional Both items.

View attachment 100921

I still feel that the case could be a lot better as it fits too tightly and doesn't allow room for the adapter/lens hood. Also, if you fit a soft release shutter button it stands proud of the camera body - when you fit the case top the soft release is pushed down. If you have left the camera in sleep mode then the shutter will be activated. This will drain the battery.

Back