Fuji x100/S/T/F Owners Thread

You're right - that's why I use half the case..

Although I've now lost my soft release so looks like yet another needs to be bought

Just placed an order for the official Fuji case - but then saw a Manfrotto Nano VI for a fraction of the price and more in keeping with what I wanted so may cancel the Fuji one.

10377035044_1a9ea0d28a_b.jpg

Well, I bought a nano7 (is bigger) and it was a tight fit - it wouldn't take the camera with adapter/lenshood. I returned it

First time out with the F, F could mean Forgive me if there crap.

Heavily cropped due to the Distractions in the foreground and Background.

At Rockliffe Hall today having a word with the Doorman about these two cars, he said the Ferrari was the Best car in the car park (Friday) until the MacLaren arrived on the Saturday.

I think he's right.

DSCF2983.jpg

DSCF2982.jpg

DSCF2986.jpg

DSCF2987.jpg

Last edited:
I still feel that the case could be a lot better as it fits too tightly and doesn't allow room for the adapter/lens hood. Also, if you fit a soft release shutter button it stands proud of the camera body - when you fit the case top the soft release is pushed down. If you have left the camera in sleep mode then the shutter will be activated. This will drain the battery.

Agree with what you say but it was Free. Bags and cases Cases are always compromised in some way just have to plan on what kind of activities you have in mind for any particular day.

This is a Gariz bag I can use with a half case on the camera, soft shutter on, cable release and mini tripod in the side pouch. Cleaning cloth and spare memory card also in either side closures.

For more gear I have a Larger Blue Gariz bag.

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

Agree with what you say but it was Free. Bags and cases Cases are always compromised in some way just have to plan on what kind of activities you have in mind for any particular day.

This is a Gariz bag I can use with a half case on the camera, soft shutter on, cable release and mini tripod in the side pouch. Cleaning cloth and spare memory card also in either side closures.

For more gear I have a Larger Blue Gariz bag.

View attachment 101010

View attachment 101012

View attachment 101014

View attachment 101016

What model bag is that? Would the tele converter fit in there too?

What model bag is that? Would the tele converter fit in there too?

No the Larger one I have will which is a different design along with the Tele.

Cannot get them in this Country anymore so you have to scour the Internet and Import them.

Ok thanks. Do you know if hat model the bags you have are?

It depends on how much you want to pay First.
Sorry. Auto correct messed up my reply.

I was trying to ask if you know the model numbers for the bags you have? I might try and order one, but I've no idea what model to get.

Quickest way to do this is on Amazon UK search for Gariz all Departments, there's about 10 pages you want page 5 and 9.

Let's know how you get on.

Last edited:
Make sure about the Dimensions.

The black one is Gariz BL-ZBSBK Leather Small Black. that should be page 5 but its EXPENSIVE.

Thanks, looks beautiful. I think I will be ordering one of these. As you say I'll need to check the dimensions, ideally I'd like to be able to store the tele converter in there too.

You won't be able to store the tele converter in the BL-ZBSBK.

I don't need it to be fitted, I just wonder if there is room to keep it in there in its pouch. I'll measure up once the tele arrives.

Anybody tried one of these mini Tripods.

Use it with the app on you whatever, or by cable shutter release.

Legs rotate to form one piece and can then be stored on camera.

Can be angled etc.

Ok I'm bored.

DSC_0776a.jpg

DSC_0777a.jpg

Last edited:
Back