Fuji x100/S/T/F Owners Thread

Breezy And Cold Autumn Morning At Tring Reservoirs with Fuji X100F
UGv8sKs.jpg

Last edited:
If she hasn't seen it suggest "Absentia." It has a creepy underpass.

"Excellent" shot Sir, good comp', some nice colours, and well handled exposure.(y)

George.

Sorry if this has already been discussed but its only just occurred to me.

What will they call the x100?

That haven't thought this through have they. :)

Last edited:
Do they only do the Fuji tcl-x100 II in black or do they do a silver one?

Do they only do the Fuji tcl-x100 II in black or do they do a silver one?

There are silver ones available in the Fuji Refurb shop ATM for £149. They must be trying to get rid of the MK1 TCLs as there is little to go wrong with these. Buy yourself a magnet from eBay (£1.59) and then you could have a MK2 TCL for (almost) peanuts :)

So with the mk2 series does it just screw on and no magnet is needed?

Ok, not much of a subject
In camera RAW conversion
Details
  • In camera RAW conversion Acros R. Highlights +4 Shadow +4 Sharp +1 NR -1

1100F2743 by Trevor, on Flickr

• In camera RAW conversion. Acros R. Highlights -2 Shadow -1 Sharp +1 NR 0
    This is my usual default in camera settings
100F2744 by Trevor, on Flickr

The problem I've found with ACROS settings is that they are very subject and lighting dependent, take one picture with a set of settings, and turn round and take a picture behind you and you need a different set of settings. I want film simulation bracketing where I could have all ACROS+R settings but each different settings!! Yes I can process them after the event, but thats just not the same!

The problem I've found with ACROS settings is that they are very subject and lighting dependent, take one picture with a set of settings, and turn round and take a picture behind you and you need a different set of settings. I want film simulation bracketing where I could have all ACROS+R settings but each different settings!! Yes I can process them after the event, but thats just not the same!

You're right of course, just a bit of fun.

Ok, not much of a subject
In camera RAW conversion
Details
  • In camera RAW conversion Acros R. Highlights +4 Shadow +4 Sharp +1 NR -1

1100F2743 by Trevor, on Flickr

• In camera RAW conversion. Acros R. Highlights -2 Shadow -1 Sharp +1 NR 0
    This is my usual default in camera settings
100F2744 by Trevor, on Flickr
Think I prefer the second one. No, hang on, I prefer the contrast in the first. Oh, I don’t know. They’re both good.

So I jumped and bought the XT2 and 23mm f/1.4... Will all be here by the weekend. Coming from my Canon set up, I always wanted a 35mm hence the 23. I have around £600 to spend on one more lens. My old focal lengths were 24-105mm 50mm and 70-200 f/2.8

Any recommendations? I was thinking ,maybe the 56 f/1.2 or the 16-55 2.8?

So I jumped and bought the XT2 and 23mm f/1.4... Will all be here by the weekend. Coming from my Canon set up, I always wanted a 35mm hence the 23. I have around £600 to spend on one more lens. My old focal lengths were 24-105mm 50mm and 70-200 f/2.8

Any recommendations? I was thinking ,maybe the 56 f/1.2 or the 16-55 2.8?

Probably best in X-T2 thread!!

Back