Fuji x100/S/T/F Owners Thread

This has probably been answered, did look but couldnt see anything easily.

Im in the process of ordering the X100f and was wondering is it just a case of ordering x-pro batteries as spares or is there another make i should be looking at.

Last edited:
This has probably been answered, did look but couldnt see anything easily.

Im in the process of ordering the X100f and was wondering is it just a case of ordering x-pro batteries as spares or is there another make i should be looking at.
Take a look at Ex-Pro, especially Ex-Pro white, as many of us use these. If you cannot see them on Amazon try ordering direct.

ive got a wanted ad for a silver x100 hood,the mk2 version unvented and smaler if anyone wants to sell.
cheers

First test shot.... I'm trying to find my way around the F model, but am loving it so far. I loved the T but think the AF on this is so much better. Looking forward to getting some proper use out of this.

DSCF2035 by rick phillips, on Flickr

I've been saving for X-H1 since launch, pure GAS.
So It's been X100f (and Nikon D500) while building funds.
Although I still have GAS I'm pretty sure I don't have a need.
I'm just a snap shooter nowadays and much prefer to shoot jpeg.

Love the X100f

100F3153 - Version 2 by Trevor, on Flickr

100F3228 by Trevor, on Flickr

_DSF3487 - Version 2 by Trevor, on Flickr

_DSF3513 by Trevor, on Flickr

You'd probably get an Ambulance quicker if you ordered via Amazon!

I have made up my mind now, as I only want two X cameras I am going to trade my X-T2 and the power booster grip to help fund for a new X100F from Jessops. I just have to decide now do I keep the XF 18-55mm to go with the X-T20. Glad I got a couple of months to think, but looking forward to getting the black X100F :)

I have made up my mind now, as I only want two X cameras I am going to trade my X-T2 and the power booster grip to help fund for a new X100F from Jessops. I just have to decide now do I keep the XF 18-55mm to go with the X-T20. Glad I got a couple of months to think, but looking forward to getting the black X100F :)
If you decide to sell the 18-55 please let me know :)

If anyone is interested, there is a mint black leather Fuji LC-X100F case in the Accessories part of the Classifieds

A total changed of heart, I don`t need to get another camera or trade in. So will be keeping the lot, but getting a nice new lens instead the 16mm.

Back