Fuji x100/S/T/F Owners Thread

Just joined the F club . Is it just me or does it feel like holding a fish out of water ? The leather on mine feels like it's got a coat of engine oil on it ???

Last edited:
Just joined the F club . Is it just me or does it feel like holding a fish out of water ? The leather on mine feels like it's got a coat of engine oil on it ???

Wow !! Mine felt pretty grippy on arrival.
Still good.

One from tonight on "Suicide Bridge" at Archway in North London. I was only checking out the spot as I plan to go back on a weekday evening when there should be more lights on in City buildings but I am quite happy with this as a 'sketch'
Archway by Ian, on Flickr

Terrific. Great viewpoint.

Just returned from a week in the Cotswolds - lots of lovely walking (with my X100F) despite the changeable weather;

Broadway Tower

Broadway Tower by Andrew R, on Flickr

Broadway Tower by Andrew R, on Flickr

I've never regarded the X100 series as a serious walkabout camera as it is just too big but it did fit in a belt pouch without too much inconvenience. It seems that if you want the IQ then a compromise has to be made on size

Last edited:
Bought the x100f on Friday as a carry around in my glove box,having used it for a few days now I must say I love it
It's a bit of a back up to my 5d mkiv,my first time using Fuji and I'm well impressed ,still can't get the flash working though.

Bought the x100f on Friday as a carry around in my glove box,having used it for a few days now I must say I love it
It's a bit of a back up to my 5d mkiv,my first time using Fuji and I'm well impressed ,still can't get the flash working though.
I found the flash a bit confusing initially, especially as I don't normally use it! Basically there are two places in the menus where you have to switch it on. Can't remember where offhand, but first you have to enable the flash, then in another menu you set the flash to how you want to use it, eg, off, full, fill-in, etc.

Just returned from a week in the Cotswolds - lots of lovely walking (with my X100F) despite the changeable weather;

Broadway Tower
Broadway Tower2 by Andrew R, on Flickr

Broadway Tower1 by Andrew R, on Flickr

I've never regarded the X100 series as a serious walkabout camera as it is just too big but it did fit in a belt pouch without too much inconvenience. It seems that if you want the IQ then a compromise has to be made on size

Get a long strap, I have a custom length (130cm) one from 1901fotogafi, this enables me to carry the camera crossover style yet still be easy to lift to the eye, much better than s pouch!!

Not at the moment Andrew but was sorting through some photos which i liked,made me realise how much i love these cameras

Back