Fuji x100/S/T/F Owners Thread

Talking of which, I'm now debating if I still need the X100F for the little difference in size.

Image crudely edited to protect those of a nervous disposition.
View attachment 119051

:fuji::exit:
But how do you change the aperture and shutter speed and film speed without going through some electronic menu?? And with it switched off? And what does MSAP mean on that dial thing?? :D

One from Mersea Island Fuji X100F
PbYsFtj.jpg

It's just so impressive the way these cameras deal with low lighting like this. Oh, and I know I could do a lot more with this shot if I became proficient with LR :):
DSCF5242 by dggriff, on Flickr

Last edited:
I know I could do a lot more with this shot if I became proficient with LR :):

The perennial problem for me - I come from film and although I did my own d&p, I just cannot bring myself to spend hours and hours on a PC manipulating images. All my images are JPEG and the only PP is done using very basic PS Elements. I marvel at some of the images on here but I know I'll never manage to get to that level. But I'm happy :)

That look good, like the idea of that - Are they MKII converters? I saw a guy on FB who had glued very small magnets into his WCL so it worked in the same way as the MKII does.

Got my eyes open for a WCL, think that would be fun. Used to have a TCL and in real terms never used it that much, just made the camera too big and I was forever forgetting to change the settings in camera with it, but it's tempting to get both.

That look good, like the idea of that - Are they MKII converters? I saw a guy on FB who had glued very small magnets into his WCL so it worked in the same way as the MKII does.

Got my eyes open for a WCL, think that would be fun. Used to have a TCL and in real terms never used it that much, just made the camera too big and I was forever forgetting to change the settings in camera with it, but it's tempting to get both.
Yes, these are Mk2. But it’s simple to convert the Mk1, and that’s the only difference I think.

I hated the TCL when I owned a S, but for some irrational reason it feels better on the F.

Yes, these are Mk2. But it’s simple to convert the Mk1, and that’s the only difference I think.

I hated the TCL when I owned a S, but for some irrational reason it feels better on the F.

Maybe as the F is a little chunkier, it fits more nicely... will definitely keep an eye out I think. I've just bought an X-Pro2 so need to consider what lenses for that as well! :D

Maybe as the F is a little chunkier, it fits more nicely... will definitely keep an eye out I think. I've just bought an X-Pro2 so need to consider what lenses for that as well! :D

I have a silver MK1 WCL which I've converted to MK2 with a small magnet - it works very well but I just don't use it. It could be available if you're interested and go through the correct forum procedures :)

I have a silver MK1 WCL which I've converted to MK2 with a small magnet - it works very well but I just don't use it. It could be available if you're interested and go through the correct forum procedures :)

Thanks buddy. I’ll bear in mind for sure (y)

Hi All

This may be my first post in this section! I haven't had the 100S for all that long and just thought I'd post a few shots while I wait for the 100F I've just bought from todders to arrive.

Cheers
David
DSCF5334.jpg by dggriff, on Flickr

Very nice candid street style shot Sir, and a good expression on the guy.(y)

George.

untitled-3471.jpg
Silver head

X100

I'm trying different ways to use my photos, as I have many thousands sat on my hard drive.
At the moment I am trying composition, cropping and changing the tone. Because these are not for print,
it really frees up my way of thinking about how to use them.

These may not be of interest to anyone, and it's not really about technical prowess.
But I will share what happens anyway :)

Back