Fuji x100/S/T/F Owners Thread

One from Leake Street Arches with X100F
lE4lNMs.jpg

Back working in Yorkshire earlier this week, and even a broken toe is not going to stop me getting out with the camera!

Pancake Rock Sunset, Burley Moor (X100F)

90XriS2h.jpg

though in continuing my mono phase, I think I prefer this one pre-sunset

190513 Burley Moor
by David Yeoman, on Flickr

Nope. Colour for me here..

Back working in Yorkshire earlier this week, and even a broken toe is not going to stop me getting out with the camera!

90XriS2h.jpg

190513 Burley Moor

Both are great images David, but loving the mono one the most.

Chris of course it is so :)
i honestly thought you'd found your Mecca.Great camera and you were producing great photos with it,which is of course not to say you dont do that with every camera you buy.oh well.no i really thought you'd found peace at last.anyway enjoy and continue to produce those wonderful creations for us.

Anybody had an issue with there X100(x) where by the viewfinder 'flap' gets stuck? My X100T has started doing this, especially when I'm using it in bright sunshine. Basically it gets stuck between EVF and optical viewfinder. I can sometimes free it off by slapping the camera a little but yesterday it got firmly stuck and only free'd itself off when I took it indoors and it cooled down a little.

Anybody had an issue with there X100(x) where by the viewfinder 'flap' gets stuck? My X100T has started doing this, especially when I'm using it in bright sunshine. Basically it gets stuck between EVF and optical viewfinder. I can sometimes free it off by slapping the camera a little but yesterday it got firmly stuck and only free'd itself off when I took it indoors and it cooled down a little.

Never heard of that one - presumably, the X-Pro series would suffer similarly

Am thinking of getting another x100.I loved my T and sold it because... :thinking: I don’t remember the reason.

I have a small amount of m43 gear which doesn’t get used much. I loved that Fuji :facepalm:

Am thinking of getting another x100.I loved my T and sold it because... :thinking: I don’t remember the reason.

I have a small amount of m43 gear which doesn’t get used much. I loved that Fuji :facepalm:

X100 series cameras should never be sold, you’ll only want to have one again in the future, they are true boomerang cameras !!

(@SsSsSsSsSnake @trevorbray :p)

Took the X100T down to Poldark country last week, I'm constantly surprised how capable this little beast is

47935212586_70cfb3c574_h.jpg

Very nice Fujigraph, well controlled exposure, lovely light & colours.

George.

90XriS2h.jpg

190513 Burley Moor
Definitely colour for me, fantastic tones.

So, in order not to have too much thread divergence.
Very happy bunny.
My X100 LE has arrived. It’s in as perfect condition as a used camera can be.
Thank you ffordes.
I was importing some images into Lightroom yesterday, there were 30 or so shots I'd taken with the X100 in Lanzarote last September. The colours are amazing when there's plenty of light, but in the evening the amount of noise is horrendous, I'd forgotten how bad it was using (relatively) high ISO.

Just a heads-up that my complete X100F kit is up for sale in the classifieds. A reluctant sale, but I simply haven't used it as much as it deserves, with only 2600 on the clock.

Just a heads-up that my complete X100F kit is up for sale in the classifieds. A reluctant sale, but I simply haven't used it as much as it deserves, with only 2600 on the clock.

You'll be back, we all know X100 series cameras are boomerang devices!!! :D

That said even in hipster silver your kit looks stunning (and is a great buy!) :cool:

You'll be back, we all know X100 series cameras are boomerang devices!!! :D

That said even in hipster silver your kit looks stunning (and is a great buy!) :cool:
A very reluctant sale. And silver is the new black. Just right for the Leica III look!

Continuing my 'Evenings Out in the South Yorkshire Dales' while working away, Barden Moor from a couple of weeks ago (when we had sunshine!) - X100F

190603 Barden Moor
Lovely cloudage! Just to be pedantic, as you know, Barden Moor is in North Yorkshire, in the southern Yorkshire dales. :p

Back