Fuji x100/S/T/F Owners Thread

Last edited:
Anyone know the best place to buy a lens hood with adaptor ring for the X100F,& also a polarisor lens,don,t want to pay fuji prices.:)

That looks good,i take it i can fit a polariser filter to that.
Just thought i would prefer silver.

Last edited:
:D:D:DCheers for the link Colin,so it is a 49mm polariser i need?.

Last edited:
Ordered from Amazon & also the polariser,cheers Colin.:D

:D(y)

Anyone still rocking an X100?
Just sold my m43 kit and am considering a comeback tour on another F (would be my 3rd one lol).
£180 cashback and a free leather case at the moment :rolleyes::)

Last edited:
I'll be selling my X100T shortly to fund fund m43 lens purchases if your interested

X100T was probably my favourite camera. Not the best AF but the images are :love:

Anyone still rocking an X100?
Just sold my m43 kit and am considering a comeback tour on another F (would be my 3rd one lol).
£180 cashback and a free leather case at the moment :rolleyes::)
I still have the X100 classic with original full leather case. But because needing to photograph a toddler, it rarely gets used.

My wife went to Japan a few months ago, she took the X100 over X-E2 and choice of lenses. The old camera still produces beautiful photos, with excellent colours and very sharp. Fujifilm did it again and the red autumn leaves really life-like.

For me, I don't think I'll ever sell the X100 classic. Love the photos it produces......... if it focuses :ROFLMAO:

I hope it comes soon. I'm sick of seeing the rumours and silly wish lists people post on social media.

"I hope it has a new battery, is weather sealed and has a 35mm f1 stabilised lens" etc
From what I have seen and heard.... most likely we'll start getting them March - April.

Haven't read all that much about the X100V but a quick scan of headlines suggests not much has changed for stills shooters. I guess the big news in that regard is the all new lens but I never really had any problem with the old one. Am I right in saying most of the other stuff is video related?

Haven't read all that much about the X100V but a quick scan of headlines suggests not much has changed for stills shooters. I guess the big news in that regard is the all new lens but I never really had any problem with the old one. Am I right in saying most of the other stuff is video related?

Flip Screen
WR
Better EVF
Faster AF

There is quite a bit for stills shooters

I think I'll definitely give it a try.

Tilt screen ~ nice but not really important to me
Better EVG ~ I already liked the old one
Faster AF ~ YES this is a biggie for me, waiting to see how good the continuous AF is with people moving about.

Also (probably not for everyone): I'm excited for the added film simulations, I really like the look! I shoot mostly raw+jpg and end up transferring the jpg to my phone to share (friends&family), the raw is only for the few times I feel it's really worth the hassle...

Price... £1300... I'll see what my local dealer says, but from experience this will be stable for a bit. I'll see what some nights of good sleep do to my choice.

Is there anyway to merge this with the Fuji x thread?
As that has loads of x100 related posts and with the V coming soon it will make it easier if it's just one big forum?

Last edited:
Is there anyway to merge this with the Fuji x thread?
As that has loads of x100 related posts and with the V coming soon it will make it easier if it's just one big forum?
Sorry to say I don't feel the X100 series belongs to Fuji X camera system thread. That thread talks of different lenses and camera, whereas the X100 series is supposed to be the cure to GAS (gear acquisition syndrome)

I've never really felt the need to upgrade from my X100 classic. I feel this is part of the magic for the X100 series, unfortunately lost on their X interchangeable lens camera series.

Oki have giving in to the Fuji reboot of the X100 placed a pre order on a silver one.
wait for more off camera flash photos on here soon......

Back