fujicolour c200 £2 for box of three in my local Tescos

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
just a heads up might be only a local deal but my local tescos was selling all its fujicolour 200 film for £2 a box of three, brought a stack of is its not a bad film, bit better than vista 200 I think and at that price cheaper too.

It's certainly cheaper but I think it was established a while ago that Vista 200 is re-branded Fuji C200, though I could be wrong. I normally am. :)

You're right (the first bit, dunno about the last bit...). :)

Might be same film, I shoot vista a lot and it seemed a bit different colour wise to me, that been said I do seem to get a fair amount of variation in my vista, probably the way its stored or rather not stored in Poundland.

It's definitely the same as Vista+ 200 as the DX numbers match perfectly with one another when you look them up as to what they correspond to I same as Vista+ 400 is re-branded Fuji Superia 400.

Looks like for once there may be an even better deal going than Poundland for film!

Just tried our Tesco and nothing. I'm sure they used to stick some with the batteries. Guessing it's reduced to clear the last of the stock.

All they had was some of the Kodak in the red and yellow box for £5 a roll in the Max speilman shop.

The Egham in Surrey Tesco have it marked down to £2 also. I bought 2 of their 4 remaining packs this lunchtime.

Vista at Uxbridge had been out for about a month maybe two....so told a girl, filling the shelves about 2 weeks ago, to tell the manager h'mmm not that I wanted some as I have loads in the freezer.

Still £8 for a pack of 3 in the Osterley branch

Osterley, there's a blast from the past!

Back