Fujifilm cashback help needed.

Name
Clint
Edit My Images
Yes
I bought a Fuji camera from Amazon (direct not a third party). They rejected my claim saying the order confirmation email is insufficient. What do other people here send who purchase from Amazon?

You will need a copy of the Invoice I expect. A good photo will do.
If you didn't get one ask the seller to send one or perhaps it can be downloaded where you bought it?
A dated invoice would be required for warranty anyway.

Go into Amazon and look on your orders.
The specific item such as your camera will have an option in the top right corner for invoice.
Its with the order number on the top line, invoice has a drop down box option
That's what you need, used it a couple of times for cashback from different companies

Last edited:
I bought a Fuji camera from Amazon (direct not a third party). They rejected my claim saying the order confirmation email is insufficient. What do other people here send who purchase from Amazon?

Never got a Fuji off Amazon, but what I do is take a photo of the receipt to upload and give the serial number. Plus it has to come under the time date for cash back.

Last edited:
Go into Amazon and look on your orders.
The specific item such as your camera will have an option in the top right corner for invoice.
Its with the order number on the top line, invoice has a drop down box option
That's what you need, used it a couple of times for cashback from different companies
Thanks that does seem to be what is required. I have re submitted my claim and will see what happens.

Back