Fujifilm X-H1

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
Another very nice Fujigraph, liking this one very much.(y)

George.
Very well crafted image, lovely work.
I remember this from last year on your Flickr. another stunner. didn't you have a snowscape one as well? I love your work

Thanks everyone I do apprecaite it.

Name
Stephen
Edit My Images
Yes
Chinatown
This Romy who's been on the streets for over 20 years. He likes to sit in his favoured spot in Chinatown and watch the world. I asked for permission to take his photo and also to put online. Of course I also made a donation
Chinatown
by Nick Brennan, on Flickr
Great! Like the reflections in the window behind him. Look great also in a gritty black and white.

OP
OP
addicknchips
Name
Jonathan
Edit My Images
No
Chinatown
This Romy who's been on the streets for over 20 years. He likes to sit in his favoured spot in Chinatown and watch the world. I asked for permission to take his photo and also to put online. Of course I also made a donation
Chinatown
Lovely street shot Nick. Loads of detail.
The OCD in me wants those lines to be more verticle though.

Name
George.
Edit My Images
No
Chinatown
Chinatown

That's a very nice candid character type portrait, works well in colour but with the story behind that face it would work just as well with a high contrast mono presentation. (y)

George.

Name
George.
Edit My Images
No
As requested.. It looks a bit overcooked to me?

That version pushes all the right buttons for me, I personally think its much stronger than the colour version.

George.

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
That version pushes all the right buttons for me, I personally think its much stronger than the colour version.

George.
I agree with George on this, really liked the colour version but prefer the B&W version for me the eyes clinch it.
Thanks for the feedback. I shall bow to your knowledgeable eyes.

Name
Christopher
Edit My Images
Yes
I have said on this forum that I believe that the X-H1 + 16-55 zoom is a marriage made in heaven. This is my grandson taken with that combination.

Gabriel 1 copy.jpeg