Fujifilm X-H1

Final one from The Tate from me. This room is pitch black. The low light capabilities of the XH-1 and 23 are a revelation to me

Tate Modern by Nick Brennan, on Flickr

Very nice Fujigraph, pushes all the right buttons for me.(y)

George.

another beaut too.
Yes it is.
Lovely !!!
Another very nice Fujigraph, liking this one very much.(y)

George.
Very well crafted image, lovely work.
I remember this from last year on your Flickr. another stunner. didn't you have a snowscape one as well? I love your work
Beautiful!

Thanks everyone I do apprecaite it.

Love the light on her face Pete

Thanks Nick, was a crisp but beautiful autumn day which culminated in getting her to lay in a pile of leaves in the name of creativity :p

Chinatown
This Romy who's been on the streets for over 20 years. He likes to sit in his favoured spot in Chinatown and watch the world. I asked for permission to take his photo and also to put online. Of course I also made a donation
Chinatown by Nick Brennan, on Flickr
Great! Like the reflections in the window behind him. Look great also in a gritty black and white.

Chinatown
This Romy who's been on the streets for over 20 years. He likes to sit in his favoured spot in Chinatown and watch the world. I asked for permission to take his photo and also to put online. Of course I also made a donation

Lovely street shot Nick. Loads of detail.
The OCD in me wants those lines to be more verticle though.

Chinatown

That's a very nice candid character type portrait, works well in colour but with the story behind that face it would work just as well with a high contrast mono presentation. (y)

George.

As requested.. It looks a bit overcooked to me?

That version pushes all the right buttons for me, I personally think its much stronger than the colour version.

George.

Here I am with three pics taken with x-h1

1. Vauxhall

untitled-7-Edit-L.jpg

That version pushes all the right buttons for me, I personally think its much stronger than the colour version.

George.
I agree with George on this, really liked the colour version but prefer the B&W version for me the eyes clinch it.

Thanks for the feedback. I shall bow to your knowledgeable eyes.

I have said on this forum that I believe that the X-H1 + 16-55 zoom is a marriage made in heaven. This is my grandson taken with that combination.

Gabriel 1 copy.jpeg

Revisiting my Canary Wharf images

DSCF2992 by Nick Brennan, on Flickr

Nice Fujigraph, Love this style of candid street style photography, seems to be all the rage at the moment. I shall endeavour to give it a go myself.(y)

George.

Nice Fujigraph, Love this style of candid street style photography, seems to be all the rage at the moment. I shall endeavour to give it a go myself.(y)

George.
Thanks George, I’m sure you’d be a hit at it

Back