Fujifilm X-H1

@addicknchips. Jon, I thought you just got the a9..... Him upstairs said he won’t be able to let you in when you come knocking...... He’s doesn’t have room for all you camera gear......

@NickTB Do you shoot in mono or convert ? Also , do you bring your X-H1 to work, assuming you work in the city ?

@NickTB Do you shoot in mono or convert ? Also , do you bring your X-H1 to work, assuming you work in the city ?
Hi jim, I work from home in Essex, but used to work in the city.
If it’s street I always shoot in Acros. I was told by a pro street tog that it helps to identify contrast and shadows. I can always convert to colour in post if the image demands it.

I wonder why the X-H1 is now Discontinued.
... and when will its replacement be announced?
Given the rapid depreciation of Fuji gear the X-H2 will need to be pretty special to sell well, as from what I read (mainly here on TP) the 1 does most of what people want.
Anyone got a list of what they would like to see or imagine the 2 may have?

Given the rapid depreciation of Fuji gear the X-H2 will need to be pretty special to sell well, as from what I read (mainly here on TP) the 1 does most of what people want.

Fuji have got themselves in a mess with the release of this camera. It was expensive at the time and lots of reliability issues didn't help. The nail in the coffin was the release of the xt3 a few months after. The xh1 should have had that sensor & processor in too. Now they have a deliemma of releasing the xh2 early and potentially p***ing off xh1 owners, or waiting to release it only for an xt4 to outdo it in the specs once again.

I hope the keep the body pretty much the same. What they must do is release a new bigger, more powerful battery. Take advantage of that bigger body and put in a battery similar to the Sony z batteries. This camera is meant to be unique in the fuji line up, so let it be unique and have solid battery performance.

Of what I`ve been reading online Fuji are not bringing out an X-H2.

Fuji have got themselves in a mess with the release of this camera. It was expensive at the time and lots of reliability issues didn't help. The nail in the coffin was the release of the xt3 a few months after. The xh1 should have had that sensor & processor in too. Now they have a deliemma of releasing the xh2 early and potentially p***ing off xh1 owners, or waiting to release it only for an xt4 to outdo it in the specs once again.

I hope the keep the body pretty much the same. What they must do is release a new bigger, more powerful battery. Take advantage of that bigger body and put in a battery similar to the Sony z batteries. This camera is meant to be unique in the fuji line up, so let it be unique and have solid battery performance.
I agree that battery life is nothing like good enough - also, playing catch up with the xt3 is not what a top of the range camera should be doing..
Good Post!

@NickTB ...... How early to you get up on the morning? I know you said you work from home but that’s early.....Great shoot too.

Back