Fujifilm X-H1

One from a pretty unsuccessful day in China Town yesterday.I can't remember the last time I experienced such crowds.
Anyway, I caught this and liked the symmetry of it

Fortnums by Nick Brennan, on Flickr

Very nice candid street style Fujigraph, works for me really well, and nicely presented in mono. (y)

George.

No I haven't Nick. Funny you mention street just starting to have a go myself, something I've never done before.
The shot I posted of the women in the bar window on Canary Wharf was with the 90. I’ve been watching some Instagram street togs who exclusively use the 56. Some amazing work on there

The shot I posted of the women in the bar window on Canary Wharf was with the 90. I’ve been watching some Instagram street togs who exclusively use the 56. Some amazing work on there
Hard work with the 56 but I do use it sometimes for street

No I haven't Nick. Funny you mention street just starting to have a go myself, something I've never done before.

You should definitely give it a go, it can be a bit daunting at first but with a bit of practice you will build confidence. Its probably now my favorite style of photography.(y)

George.

Thanks Christopher

Liking this Fujigraph, great idea and works well in mono.(y)

George.

Cheers George the colour was to distracting in parts although some of the colour was nice.

“Stunning” portrait style Fujigraph, absolutely love this shot.(y)

George.

Thanks George apprecaite the comment.

Loved that shot Nick, just started to get interested in to street just before Christmas so totally new to it, any names to follow?

Very nice Graham

Thanks Pete.

Got to keep this thread alive.......

UKS-30 by Pete Downham Photography, on Flickr

Very nice Pete.

You should definitely give it a go, it can be a bit daunting at first but with a bit of practice you will build confidence. Its probably now my favorite style of photography.(y)

George.

I plan to George went into Oxford for a couple of hours on Sunday it was a bit strange.

@yamahatdm900 i follow a few on Instagram, but noteworthy (to me) are sixstreetunder, Sean Tucker, chasingthelight_67 and John Hughes Photography to name a few
It’s John Hughes who uses the 56

Last edited:
Back