weekly Fullfast's 2012 52 week Challenge - Week 14 "ENTRANCE to the fish" added

Hi, Simon, entrance, now I like that a lot. Very well done :clap:

#1 for me, much prefer the closer crop. Minor point, but I'll like the light patches on the outer corners (3 at least) removed.

The photograph has a real clicky linky feel to it.

Thanks for that Andy I will see what comes from a bit more pp

Last edited:
Hi Simon, I really like #1, I'm glad you explained what it is and how you took it or I'd still be sat here trying to work it out. It reminds me a little bit of falling down a hole like in Alice in Wonderland!!

Hi Simon, I really like #1, I'm glad you explained what it is and how you took it or I'd still be sat here trying to work it out. It reminds me a little bit of falling down a hole like in Alice in Wonderland!!

Thanks for the comment Sarah....I hadn't thought of it like that

Very interesting entrance offering, can't confess to getting my mind completely in tune with it :)

Very interesting entrance offering, can't confess to getting my mind completely in tune with it :)

I did think that when I first took it as I couldnt understand how all the light shots appeared all over the picture.....but now I must admit it has become one of my favourite pictures I have taken so far.....

Hi Simon

like your thinking for Entrance...must confess to having to read the words to make sense of what I'm seeing but yeah...works well ....like the light bursts coming from it...very different view of a camera :)

#1 gets my vote Simon, it fills the frame more, concentrating on the main subject matter. I feel the lights and other reflections all add to the image. I like it as it is abstract and makes the viewer have a good look at it, to try and figure out what it is. IMHO it is bang on the theme, where the light enters the camera so good work there. Very creative thinking on this (y) Good work all round. Iain

i like that, probably my favourite of yours so far :)

Hi Simon

like your thinking for Entrance...must confess to having to read the words to make sense of what I'm seeing but yeah...works well ....like the light bursts coming from it...very different view of a camera :)

Thanks Lynne...appreciated....think it was a moment of madness after a stressful day at work that got me thinking:)

Great entrance shot. I like it.

Thanks Robert appreciated

#1 gets my vote Simon, it fills the frame more, concentrating on the main subject matter. I feel the lights and other reflections all add to the image. I like it as it is abstract and makes the viewer have a good look at it, to try and figure out what it is. IMHO it is bang on the theme, where the light enters the camera so good work there. Very creative thinking on this (y) Good work all round. Iain

Thanks Iain, really appreciate the time to comment.......

i like that, probably my favourite of yours so far :)

Thanks Summer.....appreciate it.....I think it is fast becoming one of my favs as well....(y)

Thanks to everyone for the comments so far on "ENTRANCE"......now the only problem is I am going to have to think up other ones to keep up with that....:help:

Back