Gary's 365 - Feelings & Emotions (ended early)

ivortripod

Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
Yes
Either I'm losing the plot or you are G

We all despise Traffic Wardens but using the C word when he'd got a witness :bonk:

OP
EdinburghGary

EdinburghGary

Reply not Report
Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Either I'm losing the plot or you are G

We all despise Traffic Wardens but using the C word when he'd got a witness :bonk:
I know mate, not proud. I do have a serious chip on my shoulder with them. Not the first run in, trust me.

I have admitted it was stupid, and hold my hand up. Not big nor clever.

Gary.

Techno-Geek

Boring
Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
I know mate, not proud. I do have a serious chip on my shoulder with them. Not the first run in, trust me.

I have admitted it was stupid, and hold my hand up. Not big nor clever.

Gary.
I watched this thing before about they are trying out a new camera thing that they wear on their helmets to prevent them getting in to trouble. Don't know who they think they are fooling with that :doh:

Oh tax pays for them :grr:

OP
EdinburghGary

EdinburghGary

Reply not Report
Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes

Another all nighter, sigh. :banghead:

This is what happens when you don't go to bed.

- You feel sick
- You snap at people
- You REALLY hate work
- You hate yourself for being a tit and not going to bed
- You fall out with your chums for no real reason
- Everything just gets on your tits :D

Dunno why I stay up all night, sometimes I have the excuse of work, other times I have no such excuse. I just seem to hate sleeping. I know I need it, and I know my day is going to be crap if I don't get it, yet something keeps me up. My brain at times just won't shut down.

If they ever design a "stay awake and stay healthy tablet" I am getting a life long prescription!

Today, I feel annoyed, snappy, grumpy but overall, just 100% lethargic.

Gary.

Last edited:
OP
EdinburghGary

EdinburghGary

Reply not Report
Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
lol i love the fact you are wearing trainers (quite active shoes) and lounging about in them to signify lethergy.
I think its metaphorical ;)

x
My driving shoes :) Comfiest trainers I have ever owned. I think they are 3 years+ old

Techno-Geek

Boring
Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
Ahh nice photo. Dual monitor :)

I used to be able to stay up all night but now i can only do until 2 o'clock with a push.

I found that going a bed at a normal made me feel so much happier the next morning.

I think you feeling sick is down to looking at a monitor for too long, may be wrong though, or with some people it is worry. Well i sit right close to mine :banghead: :LOL:

I start to hate everything if i don't get my sleep :LOL: And probably become a right moody mardy rass aswell :LOL:

Last edited:
OP
EdinburghGary

EdinburghGary

Reply not Report
Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
I know the feeling of not sleeping too well too mate. Some great photos so far, Like the parking warden one :LOL:
I am absolutely 100000000% regretting not goint to bed. I cannot even think about working.

Man sucks, I need to go home and collapse for 16 hours.

Gary.

Edit My Images
Yes
i Never stay up all night !

:(

Nice 365 Mate and can relate to at least two of your posts. Chin up.

OP
EdinburghGary

EdinburghGary

Reply not Report
Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
i Never stay up all night !

:(

Nice 365 Mate and can relate to at least two of your posts. Chin up.

Cheers mate :) Feeling refreshed after a MASSIVE sleep! I was mega grumpy and absolutely shattered last night, it ****ed my wife off royally too :)

Gary.

Techno-Geek

Boring
Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
Sleep does make you feel better don't it? :)

Look forward to seeing your 365 for today (y)

fletch5

Pain in the arse
Name
Dean
Edit My Images
Yes
so onto pastures greener, which feeling are you covering today?

OP
EdinburghGary

EdinburghGary

Reply not Report
Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
ok its a little bit blow on the eyes, but i do like the impresson it gives of anguish.. the brick wall is a nice touch. I can definatly see its you..

O wait. Thats a smilie.
x

:LOL: Always love a joker :D

OP
EdinburghGary

EdinburghGary

Reply not Report
Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes

I am definately having an off day :) It seems every way I turn, there are people just waiting to bug the hell out of me. In the office, on the road, out in the street, at home, and even here.

I think it might be a "guy" thing, but there seems to be a fundamental need to be "right" or "first" or "better" than everyone else, and it REALLY gets on my goat!!! I never see this stupid competition in women to be honest.

For example, some idiot on the road today decided to drive in the LEFT AND RIGHT lanes, at a very slow speed, whilst giving me the DIRTIEST looks you could imagine (I was behind in my Lotus). He was deliberately being obstructive, and I was starting to feel the red mist take over. When I eventually indicated off the road, he gave me a wave and a smile, I returned with something less polite. Hook line and sinker huh?

Anyhoo, just one example from a huge list of small incidents which have tried my patience today!

Today I feel very irritable!

Gary.

Last edited:
Name
Paul Buttle
Edit My Images
Yes
Been loving this 365 and this is probably my favourite shot - looks like me today! And I had possibly the most unmotivated day ever at work... I kept trying to tear myself away from the wedding thread, but I was seething and had to keep going back to it!
Grrrrrr

Anyway, just had a really long, nice hot shower and I feel totally rejuvanated... Might even cycle instead of drive to work tomorrow morning :)

OP
EdinburghGary

EdinburghGary

Reply not Report
Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Been loving this 365 and this is probably my favourite shot - looks like me today! And I had possibly the most unmotivated day ever at work... I kept trying to tear myself away from the wedding thread, but I was seething and had to keep going back to it!
Grrrrrr

Anyway, just had a really long, nice hot shower and I feel totally rejuvanated... Might even cycle instead of drive to work tomorrow morning :)
Glad you are enjoying it :) That thread tipped me over the edge to be honest, and the day has just got worse from there. Probably a hang over from the all nighter, the usual pattern ;)!

Name
Alison
Edit My Images
Yes
I am definately having an off day :) It seems every way I turn, there are people just waiting to bug the hell out of me.
Spite them by ostensibly not being bugged!

Take it from one who knows (and a fellow Lotus person), a sweet serene smile is extremely effective and cheeses the erstwhile irritant off so much :) Nothing more satisfying than frustrating a confrontational/angry twonk. Twit thwarting is an extremely gratifying sport in my experience ;)

OP
EdinburghGary

EdinburghGary

Reply not Report
Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Spite them by ostensibly not being bugged!

Take it from one who knows (and a fellow Lotus person), a sweet serene smile is extremely effective and cheeses the erstwhile irritant off so much :) Nothing more satisfying than frustrating a confrontational/angry twonk. Twit thwarting is an extremely gratifying sport in my experience ;)
I know. He was a baseball cap wearing toothless wonder, the type of guy you do NOT want to confront. His exhaust was held on with a bit of string too.

Argh :banghead: I need to chill out at times :) Takes a lot to bug me, I must still be knackered!

Gary.

Name
Paul Buttle
Edit My Images
Yes
I have sympathy for your lack of sleep ... My mum is a nurse who works nights, has done for 30 years - begins at 8pm and finishes at 8am, 5 days a week! She sleeps maybe 2 hours a day when she first arrives home and she is fine and jolly the whole time!
Apart from if she has a bad nights sleep at the weekend - then she becomes irritable, lethargic and generally not nice to be around, she can't explain it and neither can anyone else!

OP
EdinburghGary

EdinburghGary

Reply not Report
Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
I have sympathy for your lack of sleep ... My mum is a nurse who works nights, has done for 30 years - begins at 8pm and finishes at 8am, 5 days a week! She sleeps maybe 2 hours a day when she first arrives home and she is fine and jolly the whole time!
Apart from if she has a bad nights sleep at the weekend - then she becomes irritable, lethargic and generally not nice to be around, she can't explain it and neither can anyone else!
Having to sleep sucks, I really do not enjoy it! I feel like there is so much I could do instead of lazing like a fat lump in my kip!!!

See? Even SLEEP is annoying me today :LOL: I actually want to go beat my bed up! :wacky: :help:

Gary.

Name
Paul Buttle
Edit My Images
Yes
You are beyond help :bonk:

However, if you stay up just one hour later each day, then by the end of the week you have fit in a whole extra working day! Thus, an 8 day week... By the sounds of it, your weeks are about 9/10 days long :D

OP
EdinburghGary

EdinburghGary

Reply not Report
Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
You are beyond help :bonk:

However, if you stay up just one hour later each day, then by the end of the week you have fit in a whole extra working day! Thus, an 8 day week... By the sounds of it, your weeks are about 9/10 days long :D
Well on that note, I am off to attempt sleep.

Speak to you all in an hour or two ;)

Techno-Geek

Boring
Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
I didn't really know what to say when i first see the last picture, because no one else had replied to it and i just didn't know what to say.

I hope i don't bug you, i differently don't bug you on the road and on the streets. Couldn't keep up with a lotus on foot :LOL:

As for bad drivers, yeah they do exists :LOL:

OP
EdinburghGary

EdinburghGary

Reply not Report
Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
I didn't really know what to say when i first see the last picture, because no one else had replied to it and i just didn't know what to say.

I hope i don't bug you, i differently don't bug you on the road and on the streets. Couldn't keep up with a lotus on foot :LOL:

As for bad drivers, yeah they do exists :LOL:

Dude stop smoking crack :LOL: Still trying to work out what you just said :D

Gary.

OP
EdinburghGary

EdinburghGary

Reply not Report
Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
What? Oh must have been one of my nights :LOL:

What was wrong with it?

Crack? no i feeled that in yesterday ;)
I think you were asking if I thought YOU bugged ME. Nope, except when you downplay your abilities and lack confidence, then you get right on my manboobs!

Gary.