weekly Gav's TP 52 - 2023 - Week 16 - Connected

Super sharp and nice smooth background with the mottled look from the bare patches of earth between the plants

They're funny looking animals aren't they!! Don't think I've ever seen one!

Super sharp and nice smooth background with the mottled look from the bare patches of earth between the plants

They're funny looking animals aren't they!! Don't think I've ever seen one!
Thank you, they can pull some funny looks and shapes and those massive ears :LOL:
I love them.

They are tricky to see, hope you get to see them, boxing is crazy

Nice Hare shot Gav - looks like it has three legs!

Fantastic shot Gav, immediately reminded me of watching Pipkins as a small child. A quick google shows that my memory of Hartley hare favours him too much, your hare is much less scary.

Nice Hare shot Gav - looks like it has three legs!
I wish I hadn't read that lool, no all I can see is a crippled hare :)
I love how you got him/her looking and moving towards the camera.
Great position too, i.e. ground level

Fantastic shot Gav, immediately reminded me of watching Pipkins as a small child. A quick google shows that my memory of Hartley hare favours him too much, your hare is much less scary.
I'll have to do some googling... I don't recall that name.
Thank you.

Edit - just googled, that is creepy, 10yrs before my time on this rock started ;)

I wish I hadn't read that lool, no all I can see is a crippled hare :)
I love how you got him/her looking and moving towards the camera.
Great position too, i.e. ground level
Thank you, I like the smell of the earth, so low POV is easy :LOL:
Great shot Gav!
Thank you, Simon
Great image Gav.
Thank you, Bill

A few just to show 4 legs ;) :D

sit by Gavin Wickham, on Flickr

In coming
by Gavin Wickham, on Flickr

Last edited:
That's an excellent shot, I've seen some other wildlife shots of yours on the forum you have a good eye for them.

Some fabulous shots you've captured. Love the expression... and the damp fur.

Think that hare has spotted you, some lovely shots on your Flickr and got to say so organised/filed(y):)

Cracking set, good to know it has 4 legs after all :)

Think that hare has spotted you, some lovely shots on your Flickr and got to say so organised/filed(y):)
I'd been with it for some time, it then started to circle me instead, they are funny things once you get to know them :LOL:
Thank you, kind of you to say :)
Cracking set, good to know it has 4 legs after all :)
Thank you (y);)

Thats a really lovely set. Top marks.

Nice idea and well taken. Take it both hands are your own? Extra difficulty points there if they are!

Nice idea and well taken. Take it both hands are your own? Extra difficulty points there if they are!
Thank you, no, I cheated, I used one of Em's hands too, my fingers are a mess, my nails are hammered :LOL:

First time I ever wished the 5D IV had a flippy screen.

Thank you, no, I cheated, I used one of Em's hands too, my fingers are a mess, my nails are hammered :LOL:

First time I ever wished the 5D IV had a flippy screen.

Having just gone from my old D5100 which had the articulating screen, to a D7200 which doesn't.. that's one thing I knew I'd miss. Took me ages to get the software working with my phone so I can use that as a remote viewing screen. But it is now and is a good alternative.

Do canon do a similar app??

Having just gone from my old D5100 which had the articulating screen, to a D7200 which doesn't.. that's one thing I knew I'd miss. Took me ages to get the software working with my phone so I can use that as a remote viewing screen. But it is now and is a good alternative.

Do canon do a similar app??
They do, I have it on my phone, I find the app is a little hit'n'miss, but I'll confess I had forgotten this time :D
I don't get in front that othen :LOL:

Back