Get out there and take pictures!!

Matt Sayle

2017MSA Young Photographer of the Year(Motorsport)
Name
Matt Sayle
Edit My Images
Yes
It is bloody lovley out there (well round here anyway) Lovely light, white over. Lovely. Just got back from a walk so pictures to follow.

So go on, get out there!

Let me get this straight. Someone with over 9,000 posts in just over a year is telling us to go out and take some pictures?

:LOL::LOL::LOL::lol You're right of course! ;)

:LOL:

:D

and no its to cold :D

md(y)

This sounds as if it would involve me getting out of bed?:wacky:

It's sunny but freezing but I think I might just make myself go out. Haven't been out for a while so here goes :wave:

Nope! Putting my Xmas tree up today :D

Good idea Matt!

But no motorsport on until 3rd January so it would have to be trees and stuff that doesn't move :(

Bah static smatic :(

I might go out this afternoon, the hangover fairy has paid me a visit this morning so I'm not in much of a state to do anything at the moment :)

'Autumn' morning... doesn't Winter start on 21st Dec?:D

The "meteorological" winter starts on Dec 1st. :D :naughty:
But Matt is right though, it is lookin' a crackin' morning out there. Unfortunately I live right next to the coast and real "classic" frosty mornings here is as rare as hen's teeth (and I've only just woken up).
Lovely pictures, though, Matt. Love the warm early morning orange hue about them, which belied the fact that it must have been freezing cold.

not a chance. too cold, too gray and too much other stuff to to :LOL:

It is bloody lovley out there (well round here anyway) Lovely light, white over. Lovely. Just got back from a walk so pictures to follow.

So go on, get out there!

I might go out this afternoon, the hangover fairy has paid me a visit this morning so I'm not in much of a state to do anything at the moment :)

Self-inflicted :D IT will do you good to get some fresh air :LOL:

The "meteorological" winter starts on Dec 1st. :D :naughty:
But Matt is right though, it is lookin' a crackin' morning out there. Unfortunately I live right next to the coast and real "classic" frosty mornings here is as rare as hen's teeth (and I've only just woken up).
Lovely pictures, though, Matt. Love the warm early morning orange hue about them, which belied the fact that it must have been freezing cold.

Thank you very much!!

not a chance. too cold, too gray and too much other stuff to to :LOL:

:LOL:

Matt is right, its a beautiful day out there, Ive just come in to warm up after an hour of taking photographs in my garden - you dont even need to go far.
Plenty of time to put the christmas tree up when its dark!

:D it was a bit cool this morning, I was out just after 7 to try and catch frosty pics and the sunrise - fingers and ears got a bit froze :D
I'm up on Seaford Head on the coast in Sussex with my laptop. Geting far too busy now with all the dog walkers so having a coffee in the van,
can't beat it :D

Well young Matt I went out at 06.45 and drove to Mow Cop to catch the sunrise and it was superb. Got back about 9.30 and discovered the bath was leaking into the study so I have spent the last 2 hours under the bath trying to fix the bl*ody pipework. Just downloading now so hopefully have some nice shots later.

Cheers

Grumpy Andy

Well young Matt I went out at 06.45 and drove to Mow Cop to catch the sunrise and it was superb. Got back about 9.30 and discovered the bath was leaking into the study so I have spent the last 2 hours under the bath trying to fix the bl*ody pipework. Just downloading now so hopefully have some nice shots later.

Cheers

Grumpy Andy

I hope there are some to make up for that surprise :eek:

I had my normal effect on the light - within 3 minutes of getting the camera out the sun had hidden away and is still refusing to give it's position away. :LOL:

Been out since 9. Covered the Santa Dash in Liverpool. 8,000 Santas. Its cold out there.

Been out all last week and covered over 2000 miles driving to and around Lake District, Scotland and Isle of Skye. Think I deserve a day off today, plus have no money for anymore fuel:LOL::D

Well, Matt, you'll be pleased to know that I have ventured out of the house for a couple of hours and have taken some nice berries-on-holly pictures for my '365. Very seasonal it was (a shame it hadn't had any snow on it, now that would be perfect).
It was - and still is - utterly gorgeous with the sun dancing around in clear cloud-free skies.

Some pilots were having there xmas lunch at sandtoft today
DSC_8089.jpg

I wish someone would tell my employers!

They require me to work today!

Back