Getting excited now.

Mike Jackson

Billy Brownnose
Name
Mike
Edit My Images
Yes
I've been thinking about getting a back up body for a while now but just can't afford anything new. Whilst browsing e-blag for lenses I came across an EOS 55 plus a couple of lenses. I chucked a bid on and won it. The postman tried to deliver it Saturday morning but there was no one in so my Father is picking up from the sorting office for me tomorrow.

As from tomorrow night I'll be dabbling in the dark side.

£80 plus a tenner carriage for

PROFESSIONAL QUALITY CANON EOS 55 CAMERA

With the following equipment

Canon Zoom Lens AF 38-80 1.4-5.6 with lens cap

Sigma Zoom Lens AF 70-210 1.4-5.8 with both caps.

3 x Filters - 1. Jessop UV 52mm - 2. Hoya Skylight (1B) 52mm

3. Neewer Star 8 52mm in case.

Batteries in camera + new unopened set.

1 x Canon adjustable neck strap red in colour

1 x Canon EOS adjustable neck strap brown in colour

1 Wotan C250 Studio Flashgun with rotating light head.

1 Lowepro Nova 2 Carry Case in black/blue with wide adjustable shoulder strap. Holds all the above equipment and more. Measurements approx. 25cm long x 23cm wide x 18cm deep. With extra zipped front pocket for films, etc. Rear flat zipped pocket for books or manual. Internal mesh pockets and zipped pocket on top cover.

4 x Fuji films (New)

Everything is in excellent condition.

As long as the lenses etc. are in good order I could probably make my money back on those if i wanted so I've got a more or less free camera. A least that's what I'm telling the other half.

Well it's come and everything appears to be as described. I've managed to turn off the date stamp facility and had a play with the controls so I just need to load a film and get togging. I'll give the lenses a try on my 50D before I waste any film using them and decide whether they are keepers or if I pass them on. If the quality seems okay I'll probably hang onto the canon lens because it'll make a nice walkabout lens.

Excellent, it is always good when you get a decent bargain on the bay (y)

Back