Golden Hour

It almost doesnt look real!
Superb though. Where was this taken?
Phil

I agree with the "more space around the boat", it is just a tad to close to the edge of frame. Having said that it is a stunning shot, worthy of any wall.

That's just stunning. Don't care if it has been PP'd to hell and back that image is so peaceful, colourful and the boat is crystal clear focus. If it were mine I'd put it on a frameless canvas and call it "peace". Really nice work. :D

Thank you everybody, much appreciated. it was taken in Hartlepool. I think i will listen to your advices and have a big print for my wall :D Thanks again ;)

PS: “There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Very surreal image but I like it A LOT!!!

Love it.

I'd be tempted to loose a smidge off the top just to get the distant land away from the middle and I agree about the bow of the boat being very close to the foot of the frame but I'm still loving it.

A terrific shot that screams serenity!

I'm hazarding a guess that you have boosted the the saturation on the red and yellow channels.

It works very well and as they say less can be more.
Can only agree with others about getting this image printed!
(y)

I have a friend who hails from Hartlepool and he's always banging on about how crap it is and how it's a run-down wotnot - i will never believe him again! This show it just awesome!!

One word - PRINT!!!!!!!!!!

That is a beaut! (y)

I agree with what others have said. More space around the boat. Hang it up. :)

Superb image well done

Fantastic!!!

Absolutely gorgeous.

fantastic shot, gives a real feeling of peace and tranquility.

Wow love this.

Wonderful shot! Very beautiful and moody!

It's a great image, the background appears surreal, with a front image of realism. I agree with previous posts. It would look great on canvas. Keep up the good work. It's almost like stepping into a dream...

Very surreal image but I like it A LOT!!!

Thank you for your lovely comments guys, much appreciated (y)

Really fantastic shot that. It is so peaceful and has lovely colours.

A terrific shot that screams serenity!

I'm hazarding a guess that you have boosted the the saturation on the red and yellow channels.

It works very well and as they say less can be more.
Can only agree with others about getting this image printed!
(y)

Canvas this bad boy up! Great shot!

i will definitely do that ;) Thanks
Utterly superb photo!!!!! w-O-w

Which lens length was used for this?
it was taken with good old canon EF-S 18-55mm at 18mm if i am not mistaken
Love it.

I'd be tempted to loose a smidge off the top just to get the distant land away from the middle and I agree about the bow of the boat being very close to the foot of the frame but I'm still loving it.

I'd have never have guessed it was Hartlepool. Stunning shot.

Liking that image very much indeed nicely done (y)

Thank you very much

Really fantastic shot that. It is so peaceful and has lovely colours.

All been said above :clap:

It would look fantastic on any wall (y)

Mick

That is a beaut! (y)

I agree with what others have said. More space around the boat. Hang it up. :)

Absolutely STUNNING :clap::clap::clap:

I have a friend who hails from Hartlepool and he's always banging on about how crap it is and how it's a run-down wotnot - i will never believe him again! This show it just awesome!!

One word - PRINT!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much indeed, your friend is right actually :D one photo can not change the fact :LOL:

Shot of the year, for me so far :)

Back