Name
Ciaran
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi my name is Ciaran, currently living in not so sunny Leeds. I'm a complete novice with a proper camera but I'm eager to learn...I've only been on this site 24hrs and the advice I've received has been immense!

Welcome, lots of good advice on here. What sort of. Things do you like to photograph?
Well, with a name like shady Ron, I'm scared to ask :D
:welcome:
I love taking landscape photos in the Lake/Peak District whilst wild camping on the top of a fell. Just about recovered from breaking my leg last year when I was heading to a bothy overlooking Buttermere and I'm looking forward to heading back there asap.

Haha I'm an upstanding member of my community :) Shady Ron is my old dj'ing name from many moons ago...

Hi Claran, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Hi Claran, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".
Thanks George, I'm hoping to get outdoors this weekend with my camera and hopefully taking some good photos.

Hi and welcome to TP Claran, you will love it here as all the members are a great friendly helpful bunch :)
Cheers Dave, yeah i've noticed the friendliness that eminate's from this site already...shame I've not found it earlier, but better late than never as they say :)

I love taking landscape photos in the Lake/Peak District whilst wild camping on the top of a fell. Just about recovered from breaking my leg last year when I was heading to a bothy overlooking Buttermere and I'm looking forward to heading back there asap.

Haha I'm an upstanding member of my community :) Shady Ron is my old dj'ing name from many moons ago...

Nice... Throw up some images then, let see what you can do, because that sounds brilliant.

Nice... Throw up some images then, let see what you can do, because that sounds brilliant.
Most of my photos are from my camera phone before I broke my leg. I'll dig a few out though and put them up

Back