Got any funny shots?

Thats an awesome result! Nice one! Fits the thread theme too!

This thread is starting to make me think I am a little to serious with my shots!

Cheers m'dears...wasn't sure if I should put suchan edited photo in :LOL: I do like to try and get serious photos as correct as I can whilst taking them but also LOVE messing about with them in GIMP.....I think it's the painter trying to get out......also not much of one for rules lol.

Posted this elsewhere, it is very seldom I manage to get a shot of the wife and thought I had her here...

irene-good.jpg

However, note the crop - and now note the reason...

irene-notsogood.jpg

Arthur

:LOL: that is very cool! I wondered where you were going with the wife shot, scrolled down and instantly smiled!

Quality!

NSFW --- placed pic further down .. came downstairs to find this going on

caught in the act

IMG_2234.jpg

Shocking behaviour ......... yes I was bored one night

Last edited:
Looks like the chap at the back is wearing some sort of strap on device;)...Mick

L1.jpg

L2-1.jpg

Not that funny really, but it made me smile when I saw it.

ForSale_.jpg

I guess the details say "Vacant possession DETACHED property with sea views in need of modernisation"

Don't know whether its funny but I like it. And it won a photo competition too held by the local council.

3632628390_4e89ce7f40.jpg

I still find this one amusing :)

3274598523_73678481c6.jpg

An Ostrich with the giggles :)

Ostritch%20Laughing.jpg

I pull this one out the hat now and then.. its the picture title that makes it :)

runner.jpg

Last summer my neighbour cut back his Leylandii hedge and in so doing scared this squirrel half to death.....

IMG_2143.jpg

ok, I might be making a fool of myself but where's the squirrel?

... the one with his arms in the air?

So, who's turn was it to pack the sunscreen?

Hi

I have trouble with our cat.

He is a party animal :)

Robin....

Last edited:
My photography tutor always told me to 'avoid the sign shot' :)

IMG_3396.jpg

Snapped this one some time ago, it still makes me smile.
sized_TWEETYPIE.jpg

Was he in Liverpool? I'm sure I saw him walking near Albert Dock a couple of years ago.....

Here's a couple from me...

whatsallthisthen.jpg

Nosy....

and my son playing with 'Gloop' (a mixture of cornflour, water, and food colouring.

051025_2376.jpg

Back