Haida Gwaii #2

Hi Richard, it must be compression I see the file is arond 86kb and I know you have edited my images NO but seeing how this has gone I'm sure you understand I will remove soon, Alberta is a great place been with work myself and I know we all hit that shutter for a reason, my close friend who I go out shooting with has exactly the same camera and it is a big old unit as I thought you may have shot with film and it could have been that? thats that ruled out here is a crop of the area with the line thats caught Fellow Members attention. PS this is also the Critique section you have shared the image in.

To me that looks a schoolboy processing error. It looks very much like someone has followed the diagonal tree line down to nearly the tip of the trees with the lasoo tool, then gone due south, then right and back up to the trees. It then looks as if saturation or vibrance or both has been added to enhance the colour of the trees, which has also changed the water. Can't say for sure so this isn't an accusation but it certainly looks like post processing done after a bottle of single malt.

I seem to have missed this shot....apologies for that.
At first glance it seems like a nice peaceful image.
Pleasant muted tones.
It's a shame that the extreme difference in the water between the left and the right side seem to almost indicate the use of two separate images.
Even the ripple lines don't truly match.
Rookie editing.
Shame.

Back