Critique Hallgrímskirkja

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Well, that's different! But very intriguing! I like it a lot! It reminds me of being inside the chest cavity of a whale skeleton (not that I've ever been inside one!)

Name
Bat-Frog
Edit My Images
No
Another agreement here for the organ being the right road up, but fascinating nonetheless.

Name
D
Edit My Images
Yes
An interesting perspective on something that is shot a lot! think I have some ceiling shots but nothing with a very wide lens. I think I like the organ in it, altho maybe the other way up

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
It's better that way but needs very very slightly rotating counter clockwise as the line through the centre goes off to the right towards the top of the image.

OP
OP
M
Edit My Images
Yes
It's better that way but needs very very slightly rotating counter clockwise as the line through the centre goes off to the right towards the top of the image.
Thanks, I did rotate it to the best of my ability. Holding the edge of my file browser window up against the middle ceiling line it looks quite straight to me.

Kodiak Qc

Suspended / Banned
Name
French Canadian living in Europe since 1989!
Edit My Images
Yes

I thought it looks like the inner structure of a drakkar!
…even more in vertical! ;-)

Name
Alan
Edit My Images
No
Lovely photo like it both ways, I am going there myself at the start of Feb on a three night break you have given me some inspiration thanks!