Happy Christmas to all F and C'ers

Name
Andy Grant
Edit My Images
Yes
Just a quick 'happy non-denominational festive period' to all our fusty and crusty chums.

Roberts will be round later with a flaming pudding and a snifter of the good stuff.:D

From all at Snap Towers.

Merry Christmas to you all - I'm not afraid to call a spade a manual instrument of excavation :D

A Merry Christmas to one and all - including Roberts - and wives/husbands/partners/significant others/selves and other servants :)
May your lums lang reek.

Yeah, Merry Xmas everybody! Looking forward to lots of entries in the new toys thread (not from me, I fear)... :)

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you get something nice in your stockings. Or, alternatively, put a stocking on your lens - they make good diffusers apparently. :)
Yeh yeh, that's what you told your Mrs, innit?

Merry Christmas all. Got a reflective back diffuser for a 125cm Elinchrom umbrella. Havn't got the umbrella :banana: so a bit of shopping next year :D

All the very best to everyone, have fun tomorrow, and try not to blame the same dog or cat (or Roberts) more than once for the effects of all the sprouts and stuffing! I hope Father Christmas brings you all something nice. :)

Merry Everything and Happy Birthday Jesus! :D

I hope you've all remembered to put your sprouts on to boil at 7pm on Christmas Eve, they won't be anywhere near ready otherwise. Have a great day, all the best and I look forward to catching up with everyone soon! ;)

A very merry Christmas day to everyone.:)

Merry Xmas all and am going to give the flashgun a good work out...erm in moderation :eek: :D

Merry Christmas one and all, hope Santa brings you everything you wished for and your sprouts are cooked to perfection.

Merry Christmas folks, hopefully your sprouts have been on since October so should be approaching ready.

merry Christmas to all, i am working/on-call today-ho hum:confused: but was given a couple of rolls of extar and a couple of rolls of hp5 :D:D. my dad has also given me his zenith E. really looking forward to taking some pics with this as it is so integral to happy childhood memory's with dad carrying it around.

bah humbug..........I'm just going to put another small child on the fire its getting cold in here

Apparently they generate about a quarter if a kilowatt alive, so if you get enough and park them quietly round the walls you could get nice and cosy!

Happy Crustmas all! Hope you've recovered from your food and brandy rations!

Back