HD Drones etc

Quick flight around the garden. Best in as high a resolution as you can manage.

Allan

Well it works!

I've been out a phew times with the Phantom now, and am quite comfortable with it. Been practicing with FCP too. I'm getting there!

Your very brave flying over water! Very nice. I need to learn how to edit, I can do it fine with my Gopro but haven't tried with the Q500. I might try the video in Gopro studio and see if it will work, otherwise I need to get to grips with iMovie.
Allan

Quick flight around the garden. Best in as high a resolution as you can manage.

Allan

Nothing wrong with that, it's quite similar to Vision Plus footage, you will probably be able to make subtle improvements in processing with a bit of trial and error.

Where you can see the horizon it would've benefited from fish-eye removal, great detail though, I love how well it renders the trees.

Where you can see the horizon it would've benefited from fish-eye removal, great detail though, I love how well it renders the trees.

You're quite right. At the moment I am more concerned with learning proper control of the aircraft than removing distortion from the GoPro. Besides, sitting next to me in its travel case is a DJI Inpsire 1, whose camera doesn't create the distortion a GoPro does. It's all a learning curve. I'm taking small steps one by one.

Back