North England Hello from Lancashire

Name
Dan
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Everyone,

Decided to get into photography quite recently as I was fed up with myself for being un-productive with my free time. I chose photography as I've got quite an artistic family - Grandfather excellent painter, Mother an excellent drawer, Sister an excellent singer, you get the picture (Pardon the pun). However I'm awful at all of that yet believe I've got a good 'eye' for things so I thought why not.

Purchased a Nikon D5500 just before Christmas. However it really bothered me that I wasn't getting out enough due to work and family commitments and not knowing which type of photography to follow so ended up selling it.

Pretty much instantly regretted it and quickly came to learn that there's no time limit on taking photograph's and not to put pressure on myself getting out and just enjoy It when I actually get the chance. Decided that as I live within 2 hours of both the Lake District and Peak District along with the coast I want to focus on Landscape photography and as such decided to move up a step and get the weather sealed Nikon D7200.

Now here I am, ready to learn, to be patient and enjoy it!

Welcome to te forum Dan :).

You've come to the right place for advice on all kinds of photo-related stuff, banter and inspiration :).

It can be frustrating at times, but only if you try too hard ;). Good luck on your journey!

Hi Dan, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums."Enjoy".

Hi Dan, :welcome: to the forum

Back