East Anglia Hello from Norfolk UK.

GarethB

Likes to peek
Name
I don't even know anymore!
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello everyone, hope you are all well, new member here....the name's Gareth and I live in Norfolk.

Been interested in photography for quite a few years, but only recently (two years ago) began to take it seriously....seem to have a bit more spare time on my hands of late....don't ask!! :D

Started with Praktica BC1, then a Pentax Zoom 90 (I thought I was living in the future when I got this lol!) then went stale for a number of years, until ten years ago I was bitten by the digital bug and then two years ago began hording some more serious kit....and now it's a full blown obsession....I mean hobby!

I shoot with a Canon these days, and I've accumulated quite a bit of junk over the past few years....mostly secondhand, but GAS is GAS right!?
I like to shoot wildlife and motorsport, but also dabble in macro, landscapes....anything really....just love the whole process of photography.
I don't think I'm any good (just setting that up so no one is under any allusions lol!)....but it keeps me off the street....unless I'm doing street photography that is!

Well, glad to be here, see you in the forums!

Gareth

[**Shameless name-drop-mode enabled**]

P.S. Thanks Cobra for sorting out my registration issue!:)

[**Shameless name-drop-mode disabled**]

:welcome: to the forum, from another Norfolk resident. Enjoy :wave:

Hi Gareth, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Back