Hello my spam talkers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah? :thinking:

Is this a case of safety in numbers, or can't do it alone? :LOL:

Nope just need a half decent image to start with Jon,always been a bit of loner so don't need backup, unlike some it would seem ;)

I don't have any friends thats what confused me, sorry Ingrid :crying:
Just gonna go cut my wrists won't be long :(

Need a sharp knife, I can let you have one, got plenty so don't need it back
Oh and don't make a mess, be a bit considerate for once

Nope just need a half decent image to start with Jon,always been a bit of loner so don't need backup, unlike some it would seem ;)

uh-uh... Well lets see what Tori does manage. I'm sure she'll keep in mind her own vulnerable photo collection before she presses the shutter btton! :LOL:

uh-uh... Well lets see what Tori does manage. I'm sure she'll keep in mind her own vulnerable photo collection before she presses the shutter btton! :LOL:

But unlike that snake person i wouldn't say where I got the image from Jon, there have been a lot of meets you attended and there are probbly lot of pictures of you about (y)

Yep I did know that Jon Thanks (y)
(trouble is snakes don't have wrists Ah well another good idea that failed ;) )

Just cut yer damn head off, that should work :razz:

I have no idea how you all stay friends! :-s

We wouldn't if we believed everything written here. I atke everything with a pinch of salt, unless Ingrid says it, then I take it ever so seriously. :( :LOL:

Yep I did know that Jon Thanks (y)
(trouble is snakes don't have wrists Ah well another good idea that failed ;) )

In that case just cut the head off :p

there have been a lot of meets you attended and there are probbly lot of pictures of you about (y)

Not as many as you might think Ingrid ;)

In my experience, if you get a faulty heat mat that heats, and heats until it finally goes bang, you get a snake that resembles crispy fried chilli beef......

Sad, but totally true...my much loved Garter snake was much fried :(

Do keep up Heppers, you're showing your age :p:D

You cheeky mare, you're older than me aren't you? And anyway, I was writing my message at the same time as you wrote yours! And none of this great minds think alike rubbish. I know my mind is but I can't vouch for yours :p

OMG, you even managed to burn the snake!! :LOL:

Sad, but totally true...my much loved Garter snake was much fried :(

Woo hoo in that case can Chris move in with you, that should solve all our problems, bugger the crispy duck and pancakes, you could start a new trend, crispy cobra and pancakes (y)

You cheeky mare, you're older than me aren't you? And anyway, I was writing my message at the same time as you wrote yours! And none of this great minds think alike rubbish. I know my mind is but I can't vouch for yours :p

Jon I would never ever accuse you of having a great mind :p

Hee Hee and Again

Woo hoo in that case can Chris move in with you, that should solve all our problems, bugger the crispy duck and pancakes, you could start a new trend, crispy cobra and pancakes (y)

Talking of which... Pancake day/Shrove Tuesday on March 8th (y)

Hang on a minute! Move in?? LOL He deals with vermin....apparently just inhaling him can give you salmonella!! Even my cooking is safer than that!
Besides, after two husbands I'm running out of room under the patio....;-)

Besides, after two husbands I'm running out of room under the patio....;-)

Two husbands :eek: Didn't you learn the first time :shrug:
Far easier to get rid of if you don't marry them (y)

Clearly not Ingrid! I can't marry again anyway, I'd have to change the numberplate on my car LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back