Hello new people, from the TP Team :)

Good thread Ian! Having not checked this board for a while I find myself in a similar boat so I shall be dead cheeky and say hello to all newbies from me too! :D

Good work! ;)

*makes mental note to self to remember to check this section more often*

hey that's a good excuse...wish I'd thought of that one!

So what you're saying is, we're not actually being forgetful about checking this bit, we're actually saving wear and tear on the forum?! :D

Doh! just started working my way down the welcome list, i think i am days behind, and found this.

Welcome to one and all :D

now how else can i rack up my post count...:thinking: :D

I'll go along with that Ian, good idea. Welcome to all new members.

regards

I think this can also cover the huge amount of photos that appear in the Sharing section, there are just too many to look at and not get fired!

So, a big hello to all the new people and a big sorry to all the good effort that I don't get the time to view and comment on :(

:)

Like the guys say, it's difficult to keep up with everything going on here now :) So hi from sunny 'sneckie to all the new bods (y)

Sorry GUILTY AS CHARGED:bonk:
Will make 5 notes to visit here more often:help:

TO ALL NEW FOLKS::welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
Good to have you and hope you all enjoy chatting:wave:

Ahem - yes...a bright fresh welcome to all newbies from me too! (y)

In case I missed anybody, I'm going to reply to you all individually anyway, but I can't have a welcome thread in here that I haven't replied to....so..."Group Welcome!!!"

And from the bottom of Africa:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Welcome to the (consistently) most friendly photo forum on the web(y) (y) (y)

But sure all you new folks have noticed that by now....

Happy chatting

bump for this and a way for me to catch up and say Hi to everyone I've missed in the last few weeks :)

Being relatively new here myself I would just like to thank you for the welcome and :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: to all who have joined after I did.

Yeh, thanks for the warm welcome. I forgot to post a thread to say hi, but really appreciate all the help and comments I've received so far.

Back