Hello new people, from the TP Team :)

jan again
i can't seem to upload my pictures on here. tried several times including one at a time. it says i'm succesfull but my gallery remains empty. they might be too big?
any suggestions please?
from jan

I totally understand the reasons for not replying to all the newbies, this place is packed!!

It makes it a bit difficult to move around the forum as there's so much going on, I don't know where to go first! there's so much to see! :bonk:

I thought the site might have been customised a bit though, given what you do here. ;)

Well done moderators (y)

jan again
i can't seem to upload my pictures on here. tried several times including one at a time. it says i'm succesfull but my gallery remains empty. they might be too big?
any suggestions please?
from jan

You can resize your photos using a free bit of software from faststone, called, faststone photo resizer. Although It's another piece of software to get your head round. I find it invalueable.

Hope that helps, Trace(y)

Hello to everyone on TP.
Very new to forums and digital for that matter. I studied in and learnt in 35mm and am still getting my head around it all. Hoping this site will help :help:

Watch this space!

You can resize your photos using a free bit of software from faststone, called, faststone photo resizer. Although It's another piece of software to get your head round. I find it invalueable.

i can't keep it in any longer. i've just ordered photoshop lightroom 3 from amazon. now waiting for the postman. i'm so enjoying mt new hobby i barely have time to myself any more. i love it. still waiting another month before my weekly photo walks resume.

from jan

Hi,
I am new here, so I wanted to say hi to everyone, I don't know if I'm doing it on the right place but I still haven't been looking around the site to much!
I'm going to participate on the montly photographe picture of this year...I have a Nikon D40, I love to take photos but most of my best pics are those taken spontaniously, this is because I do not know much about thecnique anyway so! But I will try to do my best!

:)

hello to you all thought it was about time i joined a forum to see if i can pick up any useful tips
gary from sunderland full time photography student

be gentle

thanx very much,

i downloaded it and am very impressed.

from jan

thanx very much

i've downloaded it and like it very much.

from jan

Hello All. Just joined yesterday. Hoping to learn some interesting stuff. I'm a bit 'all the gear and no idea' at the mo. I find buying photographic eqipment such wonderful retail therapy:cool:

I ususally manage to make an idiot of myself on forums so you do have advance warning :)

I am new to this photography and I am also new to systematic photography, but I love photography. I am new to this forum . My name Rajasekar. Am from india. Look forward to reading all your posts. Thank you. All the best.

Hey everybody.
Sometimes digital, sometimes film shooter here.
Heard this place is full of good info and helpful people.
Looking forward to reading it all.

Back