Hi I'm Dani from Derby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dani Sparkles

Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
No
Hi everyone I'm Dani and 16 from Derby and I am really into photography although I am a real beginner. I started my Tumblr photo blog so am learning as I go but it is my release from the world and my creative bit of me and I love it so hope to learn lots and lots here from professional people thanks.

I love portraits and people and black and whites mostly. Dani xx

Last edited:
Hi Dani, enjoy the forum :welcome:

Hi Dani and a warm welcome to TP.
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)

Hi Dani, And welcome aboard TP. "Enjoy".

Hi thanks everyone, I love these photography forums you get soo much info and help on them they are cool hope to keep learning for my photos! xx

Welcome to the forum! Plenty of help in these pages....... what camera do you use? Do you belong to a local club?

Hi Dani,
Derby's nice - we were up there for the Format photography Festival in 2015, may be back up again this year. It starts again soon, 24th March.

Worth a look around just to see different ideas: http://www.formatfestival.com/

Hi thank you again and I use a Sony Cybershot right now Mark Twiglet its old but my first camera. I am upgrading in Sept for my birthday and cant wait! Glad you like Derby Byker yea its nice esp the peak district. I didnt know photography festivals were around here will have to go to one. xx

hi Dani welcome to the forum i used to stay in chad years and years ago

Yeah I'm looking at that festival as well! Looks interesting

Hi dani! I'm sure you will learn a lot from the forum! when I started I taught myself and most of the stuff I learned was from here or books!

Hi dani! I'm sure you will learn a lot from the forum! when I started I taught myself and most of the stuff I learned was from here or books!
Hi thanks Lewid yea I am trying to learn from here and online. There is sooooo much to take in for me though I cant take it all in so will try and pick out what I can and see how I go. Thanks, Dani xx p.s. really cool Flickr page you have btw!

Hi thanks Lewid yea I am trying to learn from here and online. There is sooooo much to take in for me though I cant take it all in so will try and pick out what I can and see how I go. Thanks, Dani xx p.s. really cool Flickr page you have btw!

I'm sure you will be fine! Yeah I've been doing it a couple of years now and there's still loads I don't know constantly learning! As long as you have the eye for it though you'll do fine!!

Thankyou!! xx

Oh dear god! Why

Admin Note :

It's been confirmed that the member @Dani Sparkles is not who they say they are.
It's believed it's a man, posing as a young woman on photography forums, posting provocative pictures and pretending to be a female photography novice.
Account has been banned, and all threads locked :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back