How does this advert sound?

Name
Steve, Coventry, England
Edit My Images
Yes
Unleash Your Creative Vision with the Panasonic Lumix G9!

Elevate your photography and videography to new heights with the Panasonic Lumix G9 – a powerhouse of innovation and performance designed for passionate creators like you!

Capture Every Moment in Stunning Detail:Experience unrivalled image quality with the 20.3-megapixel Digital Live MOS sensor and Venus Engine processor. The Lumix G9 delivers razor-sharp, true-to-life images with incredible colour accuracy and impressive dynamic range.

Lightning-Fast Autofocus for Precision Shooting:Don't miss a single moment! The Lumix G9 features a lightning-fast autofocus system with Depth From Defocus (DFD) technology, ensuring your subjects are always in sharp focus, no matter how fast they move.

Cinematic 4K Video Performance:Elevate your storytelling with breathtaking 4K video capabilities. The Lumix G9 supports 4K 60p recording, allowing you to capture smooth, cinema-quality footage that will impress both your audience and yourself.

Weather-Sealed Durability for Any Environment:Go where your creativity takes you! The Lumix G9 boasts a rugged magnesium alloy body that is splash, dust, and freeze-proof. It's your reliable companion in any weather condition, ensuring you can capture that perfect shot, rain or shine.

High-Resolution EVF for Precise Composition:Frame your shots with confidence using the high-resolution OLED Live Viewfinder (LVF) with a 120fps refresh rate. The large 3-inch free-angle LCD touchscreen adds versatility to your shooting style, making it easy to capture unique angles and perspectives.

Dual Image Stabilization 2.0:Achieve sharpness in every shot, even in challenging conditions. The Lumix G9 combines in-body image stabilization with lens-based stabilization for an unparalleled Dual Image Stabilization 2.0 system, providing up to 6.5 stops of compensation.

Seamless Connectivity for Effortless Sharing:Instantly share your masterpieces with built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity. The Lumix G9 ensures you stay connected, allowing you to transfer images and control your camera remotely from your smartphone.

Long-Lasting Battery Life:Shoot all day without worry! The Lumix G9's high-capacity battery ensures you can capture countless moments on a single charge, so you never miss that perfect shot.

Unleash your creative potential with the Panasonic Lumix G9 – the ultimate tool for photographers and videographers who demand uncompromising performance and versatility. Elevate your craft and capture the extraordinary. Your vision, realized

And I didn't write a word of it

So many adverts on ebay are obviously written by AI, so I though I would see what it does, at least it didn't say it could fry an egg :)

Interesting!

So knowing little about such AI bots(?) what was your criteria phrase of phrases that gave the AI to produce?

When I was at school, the careers adviser asked me what I wanted to do.
My reply was a mattress tester or umbrella maker.

Now I know what the job would have been :)

Dream Job Alert! ✨

Are you tired of a mundane 9-to-5 routine? Do you dream of a career that lets you combine passion with profession? Look no further! We have the perfect opportunity for you – become a Mattress Tester at [Your Company Name]!

Position: Mattress Tester ExtraordinaireLocation: Dreamland Headquarters

Responsibilities:

• Spend your workdays lounging on a variety of luxurious mattresses, testing for comfort, support, and overall sleep quality.
  • Provide valuable insights on different mattress features such as firmness, temperature regulation, and durability.
  • Collaborate with our product development team to help shape the future of sleep innovation.
  • Maintain a dream journal to document your sleep experiences and preferences.
Requirements:

• Proficiency in napping, snoozing, and achieving the perfect level of coziness.
  • Strong attention to detail – must be able to identify the subtle nuances of sleep comfort.
  • Ability to work independently and as part of a dream team.
  • A passion for creating the ultimate sleep experience.
Perks and Benefits:

• Competitive salary with bonus incentives for dreaming big!
  • Access to a variety of premium mattresses and sleep accessories.
  • Flexible work hours – because dreams don't punch a time clock.
  • Health and wellness package, including sleep-related perks.
  • Opportunities for professional development in the field of snoozology.
How to Apply:Ready to embark on a career where your dreams come true? Send your resume, along with a one-minute video explaining why you're the perfect candidate, to dreamjob@[YourCompany].com. Don't forget to include your favorite sleep position!

Join us at [Your Company Name] and make a difference in the world—one dream at a time. Sweet dreams await! #DreamJob #MattressTester #SleepInnovation

Well at least fewer Advertising types will be paid to spout their bull**** at us in future :)

Where is Dalton's Weekly when you need the unvarnished truth!

The phrase "a lot of old flannel" springs to mind. If I saw that I'd probably avoid the product. ;)

The phrase "a lot of old flannel" springs to mind. If I saw that I'd probably avoid the product. ;)
Now make it less like an advertising pitch and more like a real person wrote it.....

That's a prompt btw. For English text I almost never use the first draft from ai but after a few refinements it's generally good. For code it's usually ok.

You think humans still write most of the stuff you read? Hmm.

Now make it less like an advertising pitch and more like a real person wrote it.....

That's a prompt btw. For English text I almost never use the first draft from ai but after a few refinements it's generally good. For code it's usually ok.

You think humans still write most of the stuff you read? Hmm.

I don't have a TV, don't listen to 'popular' radio if I can help it, view just a couple of news sites and read a few forums. I am quite averse to advertising speak, whether man or computer made.

Reminds me of the lady who was told that the cheapest funeral notice could contain a maximum of ten words. John Smith died. Used clothes, motorcycle and car for sale.

Back