How many views on Flickr?

Edit My Images
No
Not sure if this is the right section (or if anyone cares :LOL:) but I know a lot of TP users are also on Flickr.

Just wondered how many views you've had on your Flickr stuff? (or ego-massages depending on your viewpoint!)

I've had 129,747 views in about 2 years although most have come this year.

How about you?

Strangely my most viewed shot is this one of random graffiti with 951 views!

Day 112: 22/04/10 - Who Watches the Watchmen? by v15ben, on Flickr

Last edited:
Name
Dale
Edit My Images
Yes
I've been on for 4.5 years so mine is a pathetic 21074!! :banghead:
I just worked it out and I have 506 photos (go to Organise & Create bottom left for total images) so it works out at almost 42 views per image.
I would imagine some people add and delete photos all the time so working out the average like I did will be totallly irrelevant.

MG TF 135

no chance of a new name
Name
Martyn
Edit My Images
Yes
......... or i've missed a trick somewhere. :LOL:
I agree.

Been a member since 2009 and 6942 views in total. Weird thing is i had a spike of 232 views on monday (spread over lots of my 235 photos) and back down to 6 so far today!

dinners

In Memoriam
Name
Phil
Edit My Images
Yes
A pitiful 9,621 views on 2,741 images over 4 years but I don't pimp it.

Last edited:
Name
Steve
Edit My Images
No
Speaking of Flickr, how does a photo reach 'Explore' status? Is it merely by a member of flickr staff stumbling across it and liking it?
Nope! .... it's a secret formula :D

Name
Jen
Edit My Images
Yes
638 views and 135 photo's. My most viewed is this one but I'm not sure how that happened tbh, can only assume the flower group has had a busy week

poppy 2 by Iris_255, on Flickr

I've been on Flickr for about 4 months

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
A pathetic 40,000 since June 2006. 1075 Photos, 64 of which have 0 views at all.
Only recently tagged them all, and rarely post to groups (though did earlier on in the week as I had some time free). Most viewed are a bunch of Puppy Photos........ they keep appearing in peoples tumblr streams.
this is the one with the most views @ 875

Shih Tzu - 7 week old Puppies by DaveFrost, on Flickr

Whereas this one was deemed most interesting yesterday with only 15 views

Morning Glory by DaveFrost, on Flickr

Last edited:
Name
Jake Lewis
Edit My Images
Yes
Ive only got 5,000 but ive Had it for two years but only been using it properly for about 6months :)

Name
Pat MacInnes
Edit My Images
Yes
I have a paltry 29,000 views from 228 images over four years... that's is shockingly bad and has confirmed that I am pith poor at self-promotion. :LOL:

OP
OP
V
Edit My Images
No
Quick bump on this thread. I'm stuck at work, not able to leave the office, but with nothing to do. The perfect way to create boredom :)

As of today, I have 157,703 views in total with 11,170 on my photostream. Or about 16 views average for every image which isn't bad considering 3500 of them have 0 views each :)

Name
Craig
Edit My Images
Yes
I recently upgraded to a pro account and I'm now fixated with checking my stats. I had quite a steady 6-10 views per day and then it shot up to nearly 1500 after posting a few pics of an apple. Now its back down to 10 per day. Oh well!

Name
Pat MacInnes
Edit My Images
Yes
I have a paltry 29,000 views from 228 images over four years... that's is shockingly bad and has confirmed that I am pith poor at self-promotion. :LOL:
Three months on I'm only up to 34,500 from 249 images.... and average of 138 views per image. I don't seem to be very good at this :LOL:

Last edited: