How many views on Flickr?

Can you only view these stats if your a pro member?

I've got 1321 views from 113 photos since september 2011. But up til july this year I only had 34 photos up so I wouldn't expect that many. Also I don't put any photos on that have been commissioned or there'd probably be a few more views, I only put my free time photos on there.

Well I've just gone on a Pro account and I've now gone up to 211 photos by 30/03/13 and I've now had 4646 views so it 3325 in just under 5 months. I've had a few of them been added to peoples favourites which I'm quite pleased with and I've also been contacted by someone wanting to purchase a couple of my shots on canvasses.

Last edited:
A measly 8,503, most of which came from this one with 3,201

I_Just_Couldn_t_Stop_Laughing.jpg

This is brilliant!

Well im at a measly 7904 views in about 18 months.... Not very good to be honest. How do you find out which is your most viewed pic ?

Well, i got a recently launched camera (d7100), and had more views in one day than i previously had in total!

This is my currently most viewed, 797 views:-

Nikon D7100-_DSC0433.jpg by /Cud, on Flickr

8612701071_37c8daa0ce_z.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
This one had 817 views yesterday and 1.041 in total.
Like someone else said. If you put photos up with a new camera you seem to get more views.
I have noticed it since I bought my D600.
Total views 265,438 in three and a half years.

Just over 130k, joined late 2005. I have 1664 images and whilst I do tag, I don't bother with groups as a rule.

Most viewed is the photo below with 2556 views, which annoys me somewhat as it was more or less a "snap" rather than a serious attempt. Oh well...

3823251716_e32a69eee3_b.jpg

Been on Flickr for quite some time now, very rarely tag images and whilst I will accept invites to most groups I am not active in any of them. Views just went through the 500K last week.

Donald

Been on a year but don't have pro status, very rarely bother to tag pictures either.

103 pics up, 113 views of my page(not pic stats as not a pro)

Most views is 184 for this from the Buffalo - Seattle NFL game in Toronto

Lonely by Myfanwy 365, on Flickr

173 views for Toronto from the Islands

Toronto from the Islands by Myfanwy 365, on Flickr

165 views from the Islands as well

Toronto Skyline by Myfanwy 365, on Flickr

All others under 100 views

I'm not in the same league here, just over 19000 views (total).

Some of my most viewed photos were taken for a specific reason (to sell a VW Camper).

However, my most viewed photo I intended to take is this one with a lowly 90 views.

Wk 3 - Sigh by RJ Fletcher, on Flickr

Big bump from the dead, but I just checked the 'About Me' page on my Flickr and apparently I have over 1.3 millions views.
Seems like a big jump from a couple of years back when I only had 300K views considering I haven't really posted regularly in a few years!
Anyone else noticed big numbers on Flickr?

5,716,677 as of now.

Been there a while. :)

Just checked and now 2,277,446 since 2008

Currently since Feb 2007 1490 photos and 1,424,005 views. I haven't been using Flickr so much over the last 6 months as I've been putting effort into selling via Alamy Live News and Stock, only just starting to get sales.

724,389 since May 2007, which is about 12,700 per month, partly explained by the fact that all of my photos on Flickr are published under a Creative Commons licence.

Hmm... That was 5 years after I signed up to Flickr. It's now another 5 years later and it's showing 14,926,848 since February 2008. I don't know why the start date has changed from the time I signed up to the time I uploaded my first photo (I was just a viewer for about 10 months). I wish I'd made a note of how many photos I had up 5 years ago. It's 14,328 at the moment.

After being a bit obsessed with Flickr views a few years back, I have now lost them all as I removed all my content from Flickr this afternoon.
It was strange to see the view count drop from 1.3 million gradually down to zero as I removed removed batches of photos!

After being a bit obsessed with Flickr views a few years back, I have now lost them all as I removed all my content from Flickr this afternoon.
It was strange to see the view count drop from 1.3 million gradually down to zero as I removed removed batches of photos!

Another one leaving?

Ben,

Curious about the disappearing views. I regally cull my photo's but total views doesn't go down.
I do them one by one - sounds like you were using some kind of batch process?

Not that it matters much my PRO expires in Feb.

Signed up to PRO again a few weeks ago after a fair few years as a freebie , . I did look at views before doing so it stood at well over 7 million views which astounded me a little bit

Signed up to PRO again a few weeks ago after a fair few years as a freebie , . I did look at views before doing so it stood at well over 7 million views which astounded me a little bit

Did you get a deal on it? Will end up signing up myself, I like the platform, nice and easy and casual, plenty to delve deeper into if you're bothered - discussion groups used to be much better though. But it's still the best way to share images IMO. If I can get a discount for a year that would be sweet. I did have a Pro account for a couple years but then they changed it all and pretty much gave the same benefits to everyone.

Thought I'd chime in, just in case anyone is in the same situation as me. I had a Pro account for quite a few years, and when SmugMug bought them up and promised that nothing would change, I reassessed the situation and decided that I didn't need a Pro account any more as I wasn't using any of the extras. So I cancelled it with 7 months left on my Pro account. And then they announced the big cull. So I decided to try and reinstate my Pro account, only to find that they quoted $49.99 and wanted me to enter bank account details or pay by PayPal. I was worried that they might charge me straight away. In fact, once I'd put in the bank details they confirmed that I wouldn't be charged until May 2019. So all's good.

Did you get a deal on it? Will end up signing up myself, I like the platform, nice and easy and casual, plenty to delve deeper into if you're bothered - discussion groups used to be much better though. But it's still the best way to share images IMO. If I can get a discount for a year that would be sweet. I did have a Pro account for a couple years but then they changed it all and pretty much gave the same benefits to everyone.
Yep the discounted price Keith , not sure in euros but it’s around 27.50 in pounds for this year

Back