Huawei caught using DSLR photos (again) to show off its phone

Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
It does not really matter, we all know that a smart phone can easily keep up with any pro camera (from any brand). We are just in denial as it is our hobby/livelihood and we all look a bit stupid now with the money we have spent :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

OP
OP
Kell
Name
Kell
Edit My Images
Yes
I've seen some of the caveats on the Apple portrait ads which mention image stacking and plenty of PP

Most people don't read those and assume you can get those photos straight from the phone.

Name
Nightmare
Edit My Images
No
Not quite.

The name Huawei may be translated as "splendid act" or "China is able"; Hua can mean "splendid" or "China", while wei can mean "action" or "achievement".
I didn't really plan to get into semantics and obviously different translations are possible and we'd need a native Chinese speaker to really solve this.

I don't use wikipeadia for anything so that's from google translate:
华 - China. A few other meanings such as flower or similar adjectives are possible.
为 - the logical ones include "for", "serve (as)", "act as", "because of"

It sounds like a very complex and ambiguous language if english isn't bad enough sometimes! And it may be a good idea to get familiar with it if you want to be part of the coming global economy.

Name
Alan
Edit My Images
No
Just for interests sake, my Mrs best friend is Chinese so I'll see if I can remember and ask for a translation tomorrow... assuming she can accurately translate it into English :D

Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
No
I have the P20 Pro and more than happy with it and the camera is fantastic for a phone.