I don't want to use Flickr...

Name
Martin
Edit My Images
Yes
I don't want to use Flickr for the Weekly photo challenge, apparently Photobucket is rubbish now and, presumably due to space restrictions, I can't upload to this forum. I have various storage options -- Adobe Lightrrom, BT, Microsoft, but I don't know which to use. Obviously the best quality images are sitting on my hard drive here at home but I can't link to them for the photo challenge. What do others do if they don't use Flickr?

Bottom right on reply post, middle greyed oblong 'Upload File' choose from computer.

Door Knocker (1 of 1)-2.JPG That works if I keep the image small enough

OK. Looked at Irista and opened an account but it isn't possible to make a link visible in other applications apart from the usual social media. However, it does have an excellent redeeming quality in that I can upload RAW files so I don't have to export in JPEG. As a life-long Nikon user though it does seem like Everton football club storing it's gear at Liverpool's ground (Irista is Canon in case anyone was wondering).

Why not use flickr? If you want to keep things separate just create another flickr account using a different email address.

OK. Looked at Irista and opened an account but it isn't possible to make a link visible in other applications apart from the usual social media. However, it does have an excellent redeeming quality in that I can upload RAW files so I don't have to export in JPEG. As a life-long Nikon user though it does seem like Everton football club storing it's gear at Liverpool's ground (Irista is Canon in case anyone was wondering).

you can link the images from Irista to here if that is what you want, I have over 100Gb from Canon but have yet to utilise it properly but have had a play around. And I don't have a problem with Nikon users getting something for nowt :D

Here is an image I have uploaded and what you can see is an uncompressed native file, whether it be JPG, TIFF or even Canon CR2 files.
Hope this works or I will feel a right idiot :eek:

https://www.irista.com/gallery/oko9a2b3dwxi

I have set up an album on Talk Photography.

I then share the BB code for each photo in the main thread of photos, and also in my own thread. It has worked for me.

Edit - sorry I've just read you can't upload here - why not?

Back