I need help from people with calibrated and high gamut monitors.

exactly , the only way to solve the problem is to chip at it one part at a time. so getting the images the right colour balance , is step one. step 2 is try something different either a none adobe product or try one image in photoshop and see if it still happens, its a matter of eliminating the possiblities
It really is mate, such a tedious task

I just looked at lightroom export settings and it does use by default the srgb profile, so this will override your computer profile assuming you have calibrated your screen.

I just looked at lightroom export settings and it does use by default the srgb profile, so this will override your computer profile assuming you have calibrated your screen.
??
That's not how calibration works...
Monitor profiles are the last stage in color management. If a program supports it (fully color managed) the profile changes the image's colors to the monitor's colors when it sends the data for display. But it is quite possible to have a bad/poor monitor profile, which is exactly why many programs are not fully color managed... it removes that variable/potential error from the equation.

Last edited:
that will account for the difference when exported, my point is the image will look different after export and on any other display its viewed on
The ONLY place a monitor profile should be used is in the monitor's display settings. And the only place a printer profile should really be used is in softproofing for print.

If you convert an image to the monitor's profile, then the only place it can possibly look right is in a color managed program on that computer... no other system in the world will have that profile installed.
If instead you only embed the monitor's profile tag into the image exif, then it will be double profiled and it won't even look right on that computer.

Last edited:
the main problem is that even if the image looks good on your screen , it will be different on all others , and also if the image is processed , I could be wrong but this could change it to, I hope you find a solution, good luck

Back