I saw this today and it made me feel good

There's definitely a poignant feeling behind this post.
I'm in London at the moment visiting my grandaughter, we spent yesterday morning watching the practice for the Queens birthday parade. I felt so incredibly proud of all the regiments on parade.
This is just enhanced after last nights events ... how amazing all our forces are working so hard to protect us all and keep us safe.

IMG_4361.JPG

IMG_4362.JPG

Shame on me :( this thread has gone into hibernation, soooo in an effort to redeem myself and because so many things do 'make me feel good' I shall make a concentrated effort to get some photos on.

I actually find this one quite scary, saw these in Tesco this week ...Christmas chocolates ... apparently it's only 112 days until Christmas!

IMG_4508.JPG

Welcome back.

You can eat Christmas chocolates any day of the year. :D

I like this one Susie, such a sense of scale with having the people in the scene.

I'm sure I've posted this view many times, but every time I see it I still love it just as much. It's been the most amazing warm October day today, one of those days when you feel incredibly thankful to be able to enjoy such a beautiful view.

Taken with my iPhone.

IMG_4540.JPG

I visited The Lost Gardens of Heligan this week, it was another amazing autumn day. I was really hoping to find some interesting fungi but I think it's been too dry, or it may be a bit early yet. But lovely to see this harvest display ...it reminded me of school and 'We plough the fields and scatter' :)

IMG_4548.JPG

Well I only managed three pages, so really only a very small reflection of all the good things that happen in my life every day.
Wish I'd got around to posting more but I didn't ....anyway, I thought I'd finish it off with this. I have this hanging on the wall at home and I think it sums it all up. Thankfully our photography help us to capture so many special moments many of them personal to ourselves.

IMG_4588.JPG

Last edited:
I’ve enjoyed dropping in on this thread and look forward to seeing another in 2018 if you decide to go ahead with one.
All the best.

Back