I want to get my feet under the table....

Name
Barry
Edit My Images
Yes
Cos I'm fed up of being just a "Forum Regular".....

That's it and all about it! Simple...... :crying:

I've done that...... wonderful people they are too!

Yeah, innit horrible out there? .... :-( Can't even cut the grass which gets longer quicker cos it's wet and mild! Grrrrr :bang:

Only in my mind! Mild for "October" :LOL:

Still, we just been planning a place to go for our Honeymoon :love:

That's warm and cosy.......:puke:

Dunno...... having trouble deciding.... Italy is looking good at the moment. (y)

Ahh Italy ... the northern lakes are stunning ... (y)

When you orft then ... :thinking: ... I feel I should probably know this from your 'wedding' thread though ... :D ... age 'n memory does not mix ... ;)

:p

We do love the Italian Lake District...... spent a couple of weekends at Como when I was working in Milano.....

We did do all the wedding stuff.... about 30+ years ago.... but not to each other! :LOL:

We did get engaged though last weekend..... :love:

Tuscany and then Venice....... ?

Barry is on the blower to the registrar right now! we'll let you know in a minute! He's being given loads of options and has just let orf a big exasperated sigh! :LOL:

OOOh that would be my idea of heaven Barry
Btw ... engaged .... and NO PICTURES!!!!!! :nono:

Actually Glo, there were 1040 pictures! I proposed to her at a Wedding we were doing! (I did get permission from the couple - I didn't want to ruin their day :LOL:)

this is the photo taken just after he got up off one knee...look at his poor little face... :love::crying::love: a magical moment!
baz_maz_1.jpg

Ah yes.... I remember that Barry, you old romantic you.
Actually I bet the couple were delighted, I would have been, seems to make their event even more special & 'loved-up' so to speak;)

..... Love the pic of the drying skeins on your blog page Marianne (y)

Yeah, well..... it was my poorly knee!

Fankoo!
thblushing.gif

MK .... get inline :LOL:

I'll take anybody anywhere...... once we get our divorce settlements ....... NOT!

Phew.... 3 years. Isn't there a thread somewhere about Marriage being dead? Several people have said Divorce is too easy..... come and talk to us!

Hah ... :cautious: ... gone full circle now ... :D ... looks like you really are getting 'your feet under the table' now Barry ... :LOL:

Looks like you might be stuck with the FR though m8 ... ;)

08.gif

Back