I want to get my feet under the table....

yhst-59605165316367_1963_21370255

I think I remember Glo, Marianne & I had a rather funny discussion about very high heels earier this year!!

Not with goldfish in though!!

Well, until fish and cheese reference. I was just asked, "what are you on about"?

Tower away.... I just rely on my stature...... as long as I can step onto it...... :thinking:

11_3_3v.gif
Late seeing this thread, congrats Barry & Marianne!

Ok guys, continue the
spam.gif
and
thumb_postwhore.gif
:LOL:

Fankoo kindly.... I'm not a spammer.... just need to move on!

I should be helping with a little tidying though..... could be in trouble soon. Just one more tiny little postette....

Barry I put in the link for your shoes too. You wouldn't gain quite as much height but at least you'd match!

Perhaps Barry could wear a pair of those shoes too, and then you'd both be the same height ratio !! :D

ROFL!!! Janice I do indeed remember that thread!!!!!

Marianne ... that just mademe think, with all your talents .... no plans to make your own outfit?

Ha ha.... Glo.... if only you knew!!!!

We're all (the men) are having tailored tummybunds!

Yay..... this should be it..... automatic roll of the drums....... drrrrrrr!

Pah-ding!

Ha ha...... Feet under the Table

I did it!

ROFL!!! Janice I do indeed remember that thread!!!!!

Marianne ... that just mademe think, with all your talents .... no plans to make your own outfit?

Oh that thread janice...we were so nuts! But I can feel a theme for a girlie night out :LOL:

I will be making my dress Glo, and the bridesmaids and maybe the dickie bows to match, but I need ideas and the Vogue catalogue of patterns looks so erm....young? I'm enjoying the looking immensely! (y)

FEET UNDER THE TABLE............WEARING GOLDFISH PLATFORM SHOES!!!!!!!! :D

Doh...... I knew there'd be an anti-climax :crying:

anybody know of a mobile disco that plays music that us oldies can dance to? Hertfordshire area?

Besides..... it'll make the Goldfish dizzy :wacky:

Yep.... as long as it's not Blue and Veiney..... yeuk, that stuff stinks!

.......but there are lots of legs like that at family weddings!! :D:LOL:

.... I know.... it's quite scarey innit? Then there's the Quenn Anne style..... I shudder!

You should be an expert on all that, Barry.

Not from living with Marianne I hasten to add, but from doing weddings!! :eek::nono::D

Ha ha...... Feet under the Table

I did it!

I know you have worked hard to get your feet under the table Barry and congratulations on that, but I still think "Chuckles making Jam" was the best name anyone has had.

Every time I read a post from you it made me laugh.

I know you have worked hard to get your feet under the table Barry and congratulations on that, but I still think "Chuckles making Jam" was the best name anyone has had.

Every time I read a post from you it made me laugh.

I liked that title too Lee...in fact he made some greengage jam only last night but it is more like a greengage pastel in a jar and I had to warm it in the microwave to spread it on me toast! :LOL:

pmsl @ this thread. Barry, you really are a[S4]Post Whore[/S4] today ;)

First time in 1500 posts! And I only used the 'N' word 15 times (today) :razz:

And I know where my feet are now too..... so there..... :LOL: Under the table where they should be! And, indeed, always were!

I wonder if a custom title is in order now Barry ?

Something snappy like........forum regular maybe

:D

You can try....... now, where's me ball!

deprimetriste294230fr.gif

Great thread, lol! :LOL:

Congratulations to you both though, I hope you have a lovely day and a very happy future 'together! :)

Back