I won a camera!

Matt

TPer Emeritus
Name
matt
Edit My Images
Yes
Got an email from Digital Photo magazine, apparently ive won a canon G6 for one of the animal shots i entered for the Animals and Nature round,:banana: i dont know which picture it was, but it was either the squirrell, eagle or lion that i posted a little while ago! :icon_cool

A HUGE thanks to MattE for his post processing lesson, if he hadnt of done that, then i wouldnt have done so well, i cant thank him enough! but no, he cant have the camera.:D

when i get the mag i will scan it.

i got 100 points now too, puts me in the top 10 again!:thankyous

was one of these 3 shots

Squirrel-Nutkinssmall.jpg

helga.jpg

lioness.jpg

Excellent job, nice one :)

Well done Matty! The Canon G6 is a very useful camera too! :icon_cool

Well done :D

top job m8

MP

Congratulations mate :banana:

I guess they finally made their minds up and sorted out the prize. :)

What are you going to do with it, keep it, sell it, use it as a carry everywhere camera or give it to a family member?

Well done Matty.

I consider myself extended family, so you can always send it my way.:D

thanks chaps!

I dont know what im going to do with it yet, todays shooting was frustrating as it was a slightly darker than average woodland and the f.4.5 was rubbish at low light, so perhaps a swap deal in Jessops if i can for some storage and a fast lens, dunno really, will have to look about, i have my casio qvr 40 as a pocket cam, serves me well enough, so im not really sure!!

Jessops are almost insulting with the prices they offer for secondhand equipment. You would do much better selling it privately, either on here or through Ebay. You can then spend your money where you want on what you want :D

Steves right,
the mark up on digi cams is going to be around 50%, so don't expect jessops to be generous.

Sell it privately or keep it.

might see what the prize giving dude from canon says when they contact me directly...

just got confirmation that the winning shot was the Eagle!

EosD said:
just got confirmation that the winning shot was the Eagle!
I'm not at all surprised - it's excellent. :icon_cool

Back