Ians 52

Above, i had three shots for this one, but decided on this one, had to wait a while for the right bird to fly past.

EF20A07F-80A8-4C3D-8A8F-ACA573B2534F-11501-000008C139B3898F.JPG

Crowded, local bric a brac shop seems to have everything and nothing. Spotted an old film camera whilst looking through the window, might pop back and have a look.
26CAB509-3E5E-4130-A3E9-7B31212379F6-11501-000008C11CA572CC.JPG

Tremendous effort in catching up Ian, well done indeed!:clap:

Food: Nice colours, sharp and simply composed....it works well.
Smooth: I like this image a lot! It has a pleasing ICM quality and the colour palette works very well, nicely done!(y)
Above: Brilliant idea and well executed! Very well framed and planned image requiring a lot of patience....cap doffed!(y)
Light: I like the concept a lot, but not sure where the focus is, I think it's closer to the lens, putting the door OOF. Nice abstract feel to it though.
Crowded: Very lively image and good use of DoF. Is that John Wayne? Can't go wrong placing 'The Duke' front and centre!:giggle:
Free week: Love this composition! Great use of DoF here, and nice texture details in the foreground....I like the OOF person too....is he/she pushing a bike or riding it? Mysterious and interesting image.
Fragile: Great composition! Love the OOF bridge and reflections....beautiful image.(y)
Squashed: I've never been into a nail shop, curious places indeed. I didn't know they were all stacked up on shelves like that....very interesting image which raises many questions on how manual tasks can be performed with such things attached to ones fingers....I'd best leave it there for obvious reasons!!:LOL:
Full: That is indeed one full bin!! Certainly pertains to our disposable society....and our clear need for many more waste bins (and of course more council people to empty them)! Compelling.
Decay: Very nice. Fits the theme, and I like the blurred foreground elements too, nicely done.

Week 26 Drink,

My Daughter have a drink whilst her friend does what teenage kids do, check social media.3685DBDA-40D7-4627-A72B-E7D194787249-18308-000022E20D20F5F4.jpg

Dirty looks like it’s been shot from the hip as you have chopped the head off the nearest guy a good idea but needs a better composition.
Drink works well but the shadows could do with a lift

Nice work on the catch up Ian!(y)

Dirty: Yep, certainly fits the theme. Nice street image, and a nice bit of eye contact too....not a particularly happy look though!!
Drink: Nice mono, candid portrait, though I agree with Allan, either it needs the shadows lifting, or perhaps putting them into complete silhouette. Still an interesting window into the lives of the 'young-uns' these days!:giggle:

Dirty is a great shot, that looks like many town centres on a Sunday morning. I wonder if the stallholders clean up the mess.

Back