Idea - Film Photo Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
An excellent and varied selection Mark and all worthy of another look.

An excellent and varied selection Mark and all worthy of another look.
^^^WHS^^^ Great selection Mark, all quality images.

Yep - should have posted in here as well, but the phone rang with some work and I got distracted...

This weeks update to the Showcase is now in, and once again its congratulations to Adrian (@Jao)

And yet again, I live up to the "company name" by being slack and useless, but the week 12 update is now added here

Congratulations to Richard (@medwaygreen) - just what I needed to see at the moment - a little Blue Sky.

Lovely shot Richard

I am absolutely shocked and at the same time delighted,Thank you everyone.:ty:

Well done Richard, great shot.

Thank you Nick. (y)

I am absolutely shocked and at the same time delighted,Thank you everyone.:ty:

Nice composure...I like the symetry...... and your next challenge Ricard is to capture a simlar blue sky shot in the UK :runaway::D

Nice composure...I like the symetry...... and your next challenge Ricard is to capture a simlar blue sky shot in the UK :runaway::D

Not possible,why do you think I always travel to Spain and Nice, it's not just for the friends and food. Sorry forgot drink.:)

Apologies folks - haven't had chance to do anything yet this week - I have had house-guests all week and haven't had time to look through any of the photo-sharing threads, and while I've had a couple of nominations, I promised myself there would be no way I'd post anything to the thread unless I'd spent a reasonable amount of time looking around myself. Just taking a couple of minutes now to post this before taking my guests to the Station, then a couple of hours physio appointment and I'll have a look around... Hopefully I'll get something posted before this evening.

Okay, finally managed to sort through the nominations and have a look around myself, so the latest update has now been (belatedly) added here.

Congratulations to @dave clayton and @steveo_mcg taking joint honours this week :)

Dave and Steve, excellent shots both, well deserved 'showcasing'

Well done guys two great photographs.

^^^
What they said :)

2 great shots, well done to both.

Top shot mate.

Well done Will well deserved.

Cracking street shot, well deserved

Just made my day this has! Still pretty new so it's rather unexpected!

Thanks a lot for all the kind comments, glad you all like it! :)

Good Grief - this is twice on a run I've managed to post on the correct day - latest update now added to the showcase here.

Congratulations to Adrian (@Jao) for another stunning image.

Yep, a super shot, we'll deserving of accolades.

Reactions: Jao
I'll give it a try, once I get chance to have a play with the "promote" function - I think that it might be "per thread" rather than "per post" so I'm not 100% sure. I'll have a look once I've sorted this weeks entry.

Well done Nick, Kevin and Mark.... fantastic images from all three of you (y)

Okay - it's on the front page... sadly, as I suspected it's a "by thread" option - so if we're going to go for this I need to start a new "this weeks showcase additions" thread in here each week rather than posting a reminder in this thread... Opinions folks - whatever we do, I'll leave the "first 16 weeks" promotion in place for a few days anyway.

Edit: no, stuff It, I'll just do an individual thread each week, then we can reply in there was well...

linky to this weeks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back