If you could photograph one person...

For me it would have to be Kurt cobain for someone famous but outside of that world it would have to be my Grandfather who unfortunately passed away before I got into photography. Always the way :)

This is a tricky one.

I'd probably do someone like Morgan Freeman or Van Gough

No idea why.

I would have loved to photograph Winston Churchill, full flow in the middle of his finest hour speech! today it would have to be the stunning Kathryn jenkins, A natural beauty.

Emily from the Robin Thicke video, Blurred Lines.
Morgan Freeman. He just looks incredible.

A good one of my Dad as he will NOT let anyone photograph him. Even at my wedding I don't have a decent one despite my photographer trying. Stubborn old sod!!!

Mila Kunis because she's so damn hot and seems at the same time like such a down to earth person.

I'd love to capture some modelling photos of her.

On queue... one... two... three.... "Shut up, Meg." Hahaha! Would be brilliant to get a rage face shot of her after saying that.

My choice, for a head & shoulders portrait believe it or not, would have to be either Sophia Loren or Linda Lusardi; as both of them have such a rare and wonderful combination of beautiful eyes and cheekbones.

Who : Jesus and Dynamo
Photographing the competitors in the "World Levitating Championships"

Laird Hamilton although I think it would have to be in the water, so I'd need a load of new gear (and practice first!).

Interesting thread!

For me it'd have to be Peter Andre. I doubt even I could get a bad shot of him! The guy just doesn't seem to get any older:shrug:

Last edited:
I'd have to say the singer Amanda Palmer.
She's amazingly eccentric at times and I can;t help but feel it would make for an interesting shoot.

Back