I'll Miss You......

Name
Gillian
Edit My Images
Yes
.....Work are sending me to Cardiff until Thursday night. :crying: No access to computers, internet etc.

Won't be able to get my daily fix of TP. The tremors have started already... and I haven't left yet.

I am not allowed to take my camera either.

Keep posting Peeps and I will catch up at the weekend.

Gillian :(

how can they tell you not to take your camera surely you will have some free time and what you do with it is up to you.

OMG :eek:

Don't worry.. we'll still be here when you get back.

Yeah, just do some 'creative' self-portraiture in the shower...

ALL the way to Cardiff eh??? :D :LOL: Nearly abroad then!! LOL

But the no TPF... :eek: :eek: :eek:

We'll be thinking of you in darkest Cardiff.........and looking forward to your safe return from the natives!! :D

ALL the way to Cardiff eh??? :D :LOL: Nearly abroad then!! LOL

But the no TPF... :eek: :eek: :eek:

We'll be thinking of you in darkest Cardiff.........and looking forward to your safe return from the natives!! :D

Scoff if you like Janice, but I am getting a little concerned as they have 'told' me to take my passport... so what's about then?:shrug: Perhaps I am being sent on a secret mission......:popcorn: :nuts:

don't forget your passport! and remember don't eat the sheep!

You're back then :wave: Welcome home (y)

eh eh everyone - Cardiff is lovely and friendly.
Gilly pop over :) Hoodi and I can take you out on a night shoot !!

Uuhh! Poo! why didn't the invite arrive before I left for Cardiff, I would have certainly met up with you guys. :bonk: Anyway, a group of us went to a place called The Yard and then on for an Italian on Tuesday night.

Now then.... This business about needing my passport! It was needed to get a badge made to go airside in Cardiff International Airport. That was really good. I was 'searched'..... very intimate :naughty: Tut! tut! not that intimate:puke: :nono: I went up in the control tower. I can see why I wasn't allowed to take my camera.

Yes Grendel.... I am back. It took me an hour and a half to get out of Cardiff during the rush hour tonight. Just reminded me why I love Mid Wales so much. Aw! well, must go and unpack now - work in the morning - Ugh:puke:

Came back to loads of e-mails and PM's. One e-mail was from a School. I have been asked to photograph families for a fun portrait day in October. I have done a few of these. Very good earners. I donate 25% of all sales to the School. As an example, I donated just under £300 to the last 2 events I did - so you can work out how much I took.

Sorry - The Yard is OK - Serves good beer. which Italian did you go too ? Shame we could have taken you on a pub crawl as well - Next time !!

Was also in Builth over the weekend - Anywhere near you Gilly ?

We went to Bella Italiano on the Brewery site. Food good.

Builth Wells is about 30 miles from me. I live near Newtown.

Pub crawl? That sounds good:nuts:

Back